Sign in to follow this  
Jordantyler

spyware

is there anyone that can help me find a good spyware remover free that will scan AND remove.. cuz ill download some and itll be like.. if u want to remove please buy now.. ugh .. :Doh:

See the cpu for recommendations, but remember that most require that you load into safe mode first and then run them. Or at least they will work much better then.

As for Spyware if you surf carefully you don't need it so I don't have any, but Microsuck makes some or Spybot seems effective for free to.

Microsoft Anti-Spyware is really the only one you need, but I usually recommend weekly/monthly scans with Adaware to pick up the few things MAS misses ...

Microsoft Anti-Spyware will actually prevent you from getting spyware in the first place, unlike the others ... Also catches and prevents you from getting Trojans and a few other viruses, too ...

is there anyone that can help me find a good spyware remover free that will scan AND remove.. cuz ill download some and itll be like.. if u want to remove please buy now.. ugh ..  :Doh:

Spybot S&D and/or Lavasoft Adaware. For advanced removal, you can use Hiijack This.

www.trendmicro.com