xiihustleix

Keep falling off track...

To bulk up ,I try to go as heavy as you can with good form and try to get 6-8reps . Cutting stage 10-14reps . Remember to follow up a good diet whether you're cutting or bulking . You are what you eat .

Well if you never benched before start light and work your way up . Get used to the movement and try to rep out 10-12reps . Make sure you go down as close as possible to your chest and up clean . Try to start 3-4 sets of that exercise and hit other parts of your chest . I like to start off with incline barbell presses then ,incline/flat dumb bell presses ,incline dumb bell flies ,chest hammer strength machine ,maybe pushups in between sets . The more angles you hit the more fuller they get . Like most people its hard to get the top part of the chest to pop out . So you do more incline . Middle do regular flat angles ....Decline hits bottom part of your chest . Flies gets the whole chest . Make sure to have good form and feel the contraction . If you dont feel this you mind as well not workout cause your just throwing around weights without feeling the burn ! The contraction ,mind over muscle is best at building ;)

To bulk up ,I try to go as heavy as you can with good form and try to get 6-8reps . Cutting stage 10-14reps . Remember to follow up a good diet whether you're cutting or bulking . You are what you eat .

thanks for the advice ... and I MEANT to jack your thread jack!!! eat it son!!! ...lol :peepwall:

Well if you never benched before start light and work your way up . Get used to the movement and try to rep out 10-12reps . Make sure you go down as close as possible to your chest and up clean . Try to start 3-4 sets of that exercise and hit other parts of your chest . I like to start off with incline barbell presses then ,incline/flat dumb bell presses ,incline dumb bell flies ,chest hammer strength machine ,maybe pushups in between sets . The more angles you hit the more fuller they get . Like most people its hard to get the top part of the chest to pop out . So you do more incline . Middle do regular flat angles ....Decline hits bottom part of your chest . Flies gets the whole chest . Make sure to have good form and feel the contraction . If you dont feel this you mind as well not workout cause your just throwing around weights without feeling the burn ! The contraction ,mind over muscle is best at building ;)

thanks for the advice ... and I MEANT to jack your thread jack!!! eat it son!!! ...lol :peepwall:

:morepower1: No problemo ...anytime !

thats cool shogen. lol. its like a bi-thread, we can share it. but when u bench make sure you come down to ur chest, touch ur chest then back up. but dnt bounce it off ur chest. just make sure u go all the way down.

as to where to start that completely depends on the person, i curled a lot before i started benching so i started at 135 which is 45s on each side but i also have shorter arms which makes it easier too. lol. so u really just have to test it out for yourself. when i bench i do a pyramid lift which is one set of 10 then 8,6,4,2. going up in weight each time. so aim for 10-12 of a weight where the last cpl are pretty tough then thats where you should start.

Keep up the work man!!