Damn. All this time I thought they were. Thanks for clarifying.

Sundown is an American company, but the products are not made here. Jake does do prototyping and design here though.

There is reason manufacturers move production outside of the states. The buyer demands cheapest prices and the only way to fulfill that is by going to Asia for production. 100% American products are pretty much a niche anymore.

Indeed, but at the rate our youth is being lazy and our pathetic governments attempt to fix it by spending and printing money we are well on our way to be a second world country that will actually excel in production. As this continues you will start to see more completely made in the USA products which in reality shouldn't happen, but people here are so pucking lazy it will :(

Well said. :(

Nope, not anymore. The one's that were weren't even made by MTX. They were made by PPI and a source I can not name.

The top end line is built here, Mark has been to the factory and posted some pictures of the TE's (I believe), being built in AZ.

Nope, not anymore. The one's that were weren't even made by MTX. They were made by PPI and a source I can not name.

The top end line is built here, Mark has been to the factory and posted some pictures of the TE's (I believe), being built in AZ.

Yeah, but they're not made with 100% US-sourced materials.