Dangrebel

2 batteries not wired in parralel

Alrighty peeps, I'm adding a second battery but I don't want to run my batteries in parallel could I run 2 wires off of the alternator to the separate batteries

Use something like these here sr80_200.jpg

Well I don't want to isolate it I just can't run the battery in parallel because I stripped the bolt head on the battery side post and it would save on confusion

They will still be in parallel no matter where you hook them. The only other way is series which will provide you with 24VDC which will fry everything.

They will still be in parallel no matter where you hook them. The only other way is series which will provide you with 24VDC which will fry everything.

I lol'd sorry. :roflmao:

I lol'd sorry. :roflmao:

second this :suicide-santa:

If you're interested in "Replacing" all your equipment (and quite possibly your vehicle) ...

Hook them up in series bro ... make sure you get us a good vid ... :fing34:

If you're interested in "Replacing" all your equipment (and quite possibly your vehicle) ...

Hook them up in series bro ... make sure you get us a good vid ... :fing34:

:bump::morepower1:

yes you can run two leads from the alt one for each battery, they will still be paralleled.

and if the run to the second batt is long, as in going to the trunk i recommend fusing it on both ends for safety reasons

Haha sorry for the miswording I didn't mean parallel I meant going from one batt + to the other batt+ thanks for the info and I'm glad you could get a laugh out of it:)

LOL ... Just having fun bro ...

Where is Hernando, Ms ??

oh ... ok ...

I live just outside (east) of Jackson ...

Heck yes I might see you at some meets, I just threw in an hdc3 18 in my truck I will most likely hit up a few comps and shows! Are their any coming up?

I'm not going to make this one ... but should be a great event ...

06/25/11 09:00 2 Scrapin The Coast BILOXI MS 228-932-2688 FE+CS TP Coast Colliseum - 2350 Beach Blvd - Biloxi - MS - 39531

I hope I get to see you at this one ...

08/20/11 14:00 1 Chillaxin' in Jackson JACKSON MS 479-750-0505 FE+CS R Trade Mart - 1200 E. Mississippi St. - Jackson - MS - 39202

And of course ... USACI World Finals ...

09/24/11 09:00 2 World Finals - Heat Wave Show SHREVEPORT LA 479-750-0505 FE+CS WF Shreveport Convention Center - 400 Caddo St - Shrevepot - LA - 71101

There is a few MECA events getting set up ... but I do not have dates on them yet ...

But I'm working on it ...

Yea I should be able to hit up the Jackson meet but the rest are a hair out of my distance limits haha