swagger_wagon468

1999 Tahoe SAE1200 on 2 12" Fi Q's

FIXED THE AMP! :woot:

Instead of replacing the battery under the hood I would add one to the rear.

i havent seen you around much man... where ya been?

so you think a nice sized batt in the back would be a better start then to upgrade the starting batt?

will the xs batt, odyssey, kenetic or which ever we get kill the walmart batt under the hood?

Nice flex brah. How did you fix the amp?

It won't hurt the underhood battery if this is a daily driver. If for any reason the vehicle will not be used for extended periods, it's a good idea to simply remove a fuse between the two batteries.

Vid looks good!!!! Kudos on repairing the amp!!

So... unfortunately, my buddy is still 17 and got a speeding ticket. So he got his tahoe taken away. :( so now I will be putting the Qs in the swagger wagon. :D . Gain will be wayyyyyy down because my alt is stock with no extra battery. Just a xs d5100R. And BIG3. Soooooo... I will install them in a few min and post up some pics. :fing34:

So... unfortunately, my buddy is still 17 and got a speeding ticket. So he got his tahoe taken away. :( so now I will be putting the Qs in the swagger wagon. :D . Gain will be wayyyyyy down because my alt is stock with no extra battery. Just a xs d5100R. And BIG3. Soooooo... I will install them in a few min and post up some pics. :fing34:

Haha that sucks for your buddy, but not a bad deal for you. And forget the pics and take some vids :peepwall:

Edited by ricksi30

Hopefully I get off work in time for vids. But anyways... im a delivery driver so I have them going alot. And I went to feel them to see if they were hot. And one was a little warm, like usual. And the other was hotter. Not too hot. But for sure hotter than the other. Why is this? Should I worry?