Hotdog69

Rival Subwoofers .. beast subs

The first vid doesnt impress me very much, the guy has like what 6-10 subs on 7300rms? No if it was a single one on 7300rms, on say a 600rms sub putting up a 157, i might say wow.....just saying!! But anyways, are you just advertising these subs for this guy or are you wanting to know more info?? If you are just advertising then yes it would be spam, as you "should" not be advertising in the forums about some company that isnt connected with the forum. If the owner wants to step up and start talking with Mark and Aaron about possibly joining the advertising ranks, then that is all gravy. But until then it really isnt fair to us who are connected with the forum. But would love to hear more about the company and equipment, but like i said if the owner wants to chime in only. Just putting out my 2 cents.

these are my own experiences that I have had with Rival subs and my own thoughts and opinions. No advertising here just thought I would share what I have experienced myself. I know most people would like to see pic's when your posting about something so I shared a few pics and videos that I have seen also.

nothing more nothing less.

And the first vid was 7200rms clamped on 12 12's

Just wanted to get it straight, wasnt trying to implicate you, just trying to keep spammers away. The subs do seem decent, look beefy and seem to put up some good scores.

The first vid doesnt impress me very much, the guy has like what 6-10 subs on 7300rms? No if it was a single one on 7300rms, on say a 600rms sub putting up a 157, i might say wow.....just saying!! But anyways, are you just advertising these subs for this guy or are you wanting to know more info?? If you are just advertising then yes it would be spam, as you "should" not be advertising in the forums about some company that isnt connected with the forum. If the owner wants to step up and start talking with Mark and Aaron about possibly joining the advertising ranks, then that is all gravy. But until then it really isnt fair to us who are connected with the forum. But would love to hear more about the company and equipment, but like i said if the owner wants to chime in only. Just putting out my 2 cents.

Maybe that's why this forum is dead,that's not advertising he didn't once mention where to buy them,the price or anything. All he did was show some videos of some subs,the owner would get nothing from advertising on this as it is one of the deadest forums there is,beside Soundpressure. If people can't post vids of other subs,then that's just weak,my 2 cents.

So you have trolled this forum for only 4 months and think it is a dead forum!! Great i am glad you think so, because i cant imagine when this place is busy!! This forum is THE best for true enthusiasts of all products and the scene. Like Denim stated it isnt chock full of "uninformed" people asking completely off the wall and many times before asked questions. This place is full of knowledgeable people who are here to help and share their experiences. As stated at first it listed where to purchase, or at least how to look them up for possible purchase. I would like to ask you to talk with Jacob from sundown about getting nothing from this site, see how he feels about gaining exposure from SSA. Or alot of the other manufactures, but anyways. I dont want to argue or tell you what to do, but i would advise you take more time to spend on this site and post up a few more than 5 posts, 2 of which were on this topic alone. And get a real feel for SSA then give a true assessment of the site and liveliness.

Also just so i can get an understanding, what site would you call booming and worth attending?

Just wanted to get it straight, wasnt trying to implicate you, just trying to keep spammers away. The subs do seem decent, look beefy and seem to put up some good scores.

Its all good, at first I was like spam? but then I realized what Denim was talking about and removed the links.

As you can see I am a Rockford person and have been since the mid 80's. I am thinking I am going to run some of the Rival 15's when they come out. One because I have had the chance to hear them, two because he is a local owner and I would like to support a local business.

Also I have been using my T40001bd at 2ohms forever and by switching I would be able to use the full potential of the amp at 1ohm.

Its all good, at first I was like spam? but then I realized what Denim was talking about and removed the links.

As you can see I am a Rockford person and have been since the mid 80's. I am thinking I am going to run some of the Rival 15's when they come out. One because I have had the chance to hear them, two because he is a local owner and I would like to support a local business.

Also I have been using my T40001bd at 2ohms forever and by switching I would be able to use the full potential of the amp at 1ohm.

Sounds like a great idea, as a small business owner i like when people support the local businesses. Enjoy the new system when it comes.

:popcorn: Cool thread ...

I know i went a little overboard, and a little late, but i wanted to get that out there. I am now done with that!!

wow.. I haven't been here in a while.. didn't know all this fuss was going on. lol

*** sorry for any issues.. I'm not advertising/trying to advertise on anyones forum. Not out to step on toes..

I was a member of this forum long before I started building woofers.

The tahoe is 12-12's. Truck is a demo vehicle.. does 155's at 23 hz.. not made for burps.. its still well over 150db down around 15hz. high score to date is 158.1@33-36hz wall is unfinished, no alts, no real battery power.

**I agree a single 600w 12 doing 157 at 35hz would be something to talk about..

Maybe that's why this forum is dead,that's not advertising he didn't once mention where to buy them,the price or anything. All he did was show some videos of some subs,the owner would get nothing from advertising on this as it is one of the deadest forums there is,beside Soundpressure. If people can't post vids of other subs,then that's just weak,my 2 cents.
Did I edit his post? No. Don't dare call my site weak, if you have spent any real time on here, you will see there are videos EVERYWHERE on this forum, regardless of brand. The way the links were posted before the initial post was edited by the OP, and email address, was exactly like many other brands that have sent one of their minions to post up info so it does not look like free advertising. I am not saying rushrun did that, just that it looks exactly like what I have seen many times in the past, and due to SSA being a busy and popular board, it happens consistently enough.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you feeling ok? SSA is steady year in and and year out, so many sub-par copy-cat forums have come and gone over the years. Every year, SSA continues to grow in traffic and member base. SSA may not have the frenetic pointless traffic of other sites that are filled with kiddies that are in pissing contests, but SSA is stocked full with quality topics, real information, industry people, and people who have a clue what they are talking about due to experience. Just because SSA does not have 15 topics a day asking W7 vs Type-R, or will this hit 155db's or countless posts of "You want DC? I got you bro!", or numerous other examples of wastes of audio internet space, does not mean in the slightest that this site is slow. Take a peak in how many sections we have, how spread out the traffic is, and notice how many posts are centralized in singular topics. No forum that is steaming forward towards 1,000,000 posts could ever be called slow, especially one that has such a centralized focus. (not to mention Mark borked up the site a few years back, during an update and we lost some 70k worth of posts)

just ran across this in a google search, good stuff Aaaron. You lit in to that user lol.