Sign in to follow this  
cheese20323

Question on Amp

So i came across this amp and its 260 3200 rms @ 1 ohm....Is it to ood to be true or what? has dual 1/0 inputs and 5x40 amp fuses. so like 2500 rms but still for 260 thats a steal! i think i might try em out...

A watt is a watt, so if it truly does rated power go for it. You might run into reliability issues, that would be my main concern. Price shouldn't scare you away from a product though. If it's good it's good

So i came across this amp and its 260 3200 rms @ 1 ohm....Is it to ood to be true or what? has dual 1/0 inputs and 5x40 amp fuses. so like 2500 rms but still for 260 thats a steal! i think i might try em out...

Ummm... Brand, model, link?????????

Never had experience with that specific amp, but reliability would be my main concern with that amp. But just like everything else in this world, if you take it with proper care, you shouldn't have any issues and would shoot for it.

If you have to ask then probably no, amp wattage is not cheap. People gotta understand this

I doubt it makes 3200 watts with only 150 amps of fusing and those 4awg power and ground inputs.

Dual 1/0 isnt even needed for 3500 watts, marketing gimmick. Like stated above, wattage does not come cheap.

That amp has dual 4awg inputs I believe, I still doubt it's ability to make close to rated power.

A kid in town bought one of those. Needless to say he was not happy with the purchase. Save your money and buy something better.

No reason to buy something like that. Even if you don't need it to do rated power. May as well spend roughly the same money on something that puts out less power, but will be reliable.