i0pportunist

So Fi BTl or Sundown SA 8s?

So im looking to get a new system and i have been doing some research on FI car audio. Recently though i have seen a lot of people talking about the sundown sa 8s and ive watched some videos and i really like them. so my question is, what would be better for a daily driver who wants to get loud. 2 15" fi btl n2s on around 3000 watts or so or 4 sundown sa 8s on around 2000-2500 watts.

wtf. thats comparing waaaaaaaayyy diffrent subs

Is this a serious question?

Hm... Thats a bit of a difference there.. What are you looking to accomplish with your setup?

Hm... Thats a bit of a difference there.. What are you looking to accomplish with your setup?

i realize there is a big difference but i assumed that maybe some people could tell me they have had better luck with one or the other as far as durability or maybe the sa 8s are better becuase of the lower price tag and less rms because i am a collage student who doesnt have an ass load of money.

I guess im not the nest person to answer this considering i havent dealt with either, i just think you should do some research and decide if your looking more towards an SQ setup, or your more interested in SPL

Btls. More cone area.

wait did i just see cheap and BTL in the same sentence?

Definitely the BTL's bro. Huge difference here between the two choices.