Sign in to follow this  
Miles

4 15's Walled in a Firebird off with 4 3500's

Here's a few videos from todays comp at Car Toys in Tulsa, OK. Equipment is 4 15" Nightshades, 4 Sundown 3500's, 7 Kinetic batteries, and TMA components. Can do a 157+ dB on the dash, and a 141+ dB 1 Foot outside the passenger window. And remember to watch in HD.

Questions? Comments?

Looks pretty insane!!! Would love to see some pics of how you have all the amps mounted.

Dude thats sick!!!!

That used to be the AQfirebird. Now its the SD firebird. He's a member here. He has a buildlog on here about a year ago. Pretty nuts.

Love the console flex!

Yeah it's AQFirebirds setup. Met up with him at the Car Toys show in Tulsa this past Saturday. His old setup of 4 HDC3 12's on 4 Audioque 3500's was doing a little over 157 on the dash. This can do a little over 158, but the main focus this year is music, and he's done almost a 142 1 FOOT outside the passenger window. I've got a video of that i'll upload in a minute, along with some pictures i took of it. It's one nasty car. Haha.

Might take a minute for it to process the HD, but this is his Extreme 4 run. Where the mic is placed 1 foot from the passenger window and music has to be played for 30 seconds straight. I think this run was a hair under 140, but then again it was 104 that day. Still a very impressive run.