Sign in to follow this  
inkfx

2011 Street SPL Texas Finals

I missed the last one of these but I think Hugo made it with his Tahoe. Another one is coming up in September here in San Antonio, TX.

I got all of this from their Facebook. You can find more info there or on the website.

Date/Time:

Sunday, September 18 · 4:00pm - 9:00pm

Audio Express

I-35 @ SW Military Dr 1132 Rayburn Ste.101

San Antonio, TX

Additional Info:

This will be a 4X event. Also this is the first Streetspl Texas Finals. If your not a streetspl member u need to go to the web site and be come one. You CAN Become a Texas champion without being a member.BUT U CAN NOT SET A STATE RECORD IF U ARE NOT A MEMBER.

187769_111265828969680_3971951_n.jpg

very nice... maybe ill make it

very nice... maybe ill make it

That'd be awesome to see someone running something other than DD. Opps did I say that out loud. :P By the way they are having an event this weekend, August 14th, at All Video Audio Solutions in Converse Tx off of FM 78 by Judson High School. I still got family in town so I won't be able to make this one, but I'll be at the one in September. :gayhaaay1:

Hm I may head over there this weekend. I heard about it but didn't know exactly where that one was. Is it right off the highway?

Hm I may head over there this weekend. I heard about it but didn't know exactly where that one was. Is it right off the highway?

There is a little map on this page on where it's at. :gayhaaay1:

Well I am off to clean and detail my car. If anyone goes out to the show in Converse that I don't know already come say whats up. I'll be in the Caddy. Shouldn't be too hard to miss. lol

cool never met you but will be on the look out for you. I'll be in hatchback with broken everything lolz.

Monte I did hear you say that out loud hell I felt like I was on mars with an orion HCCA lol even you looked at weird :roflmao:

I told Len I'll be there haven't really done anything major to the ride but its the second to last get together here in SA unless theres more so I will be there. :fing34:

oh yeah I will do a run :peepwall:

Edited by crunkjuice1

Change of plans fellas. Looks like I might be able to make out after all. Hope to see you all there. Bring your best demo music. :gayhaaay1:

word :fing34:

pics pics pics

pics pics pics

I'll post a bunch of the show tomorrow.

I'm FAT I don't DO PICS! LULZ jk jk.I think average across all the classes were low to upper 40's and then my weaksauce 139 :suicide-santa:

Not bad in my book this was my second time out to things like this ever and my first time ever getting on a meter. Hopedully things improve as the months roll by.

Thanks for the cameo appearance Monte good to have seen you and your truck again. :drink40:

Here's inkfx's nightshades.

nightshades.jpg

And his clean ride.

nightshades1.jpg

:drink40:

Those are some massive 15's.

Edited by crunkjuice1

It was a fun show, great seeing you guys again. Bummer I couldn't stay longer, I would have like to have heard your new setup inkfx. Reverse mount nightshades must look killer in person. BTW, I use the same eagle one tire/wheel cleaner. :P More pics, more pics! :peepwall:

Here's inkfx's nightshades.

nightshades.jpg

Those are some massive 15's.

oh how i miss them!!

Ya I heard I just missed you at the show. By the time I got there I guess everything was winding down. Unfortunately my system wasn't even playable at the time. I was out the night before and something came loose while I was being reckless. lol. You will have to excuse all the cleaning gear in the trunk. Gotta be on the safe side in case an emergency cleaning is needed. The Eagle 1 tire gel is the best stuff I've ever used.

my broke ass window rolled down a tad but this dude named Eddie was cool to hold it up. EPIC FAIL :attempt:

From the little I saw on those nightshades they look sexy chromed out and they have what appeared as massive cooling for the coils. Hopefully you get things taken care of and make it out in september. :detail:

Edited by crunkjuice1

my broke ass window rolled down a tad but this dude named Eddie was cool to hold it up. EPIC FAIL :attempt:

From the little I saw on those nightshades they look sexy chromed out and they have what appeared as massive cooling for the coils. Hopefully you get things taken care of and make it out in september. :detail:

OG nightshades, first run of them i think., i bought them years ago,12 spoke chromes, with cooling motor.. those subs do work... believe me i know

They still look new. Coils were good too. Always sucks to let go of things but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

Here's a facebook link to a video from one of the louder members from streetspl. He was trying to break windsheild on second run they took sticker off and you could hear a nice solid crack then a bit of glass dust.

Bump to the top. This show is right around the corner. Who am I gonna see there. :gayhaaay1:

Show is today! I just got out of work but not sure if I can make it over there. I'm still down a subwoofer anyway. :(

Monte added another 4 ft. notch to his belt lastnight congrats on your win bro!

Edited by crunkjuice1