bonecrusher

Estimated worth

I have a friend that is interested in selling this amp, and he has asked me what I think its worth. I have no idea, so i thought that someone in this forum will have some opinions. Thanks for the help

IMAG0134.jpg

Edited by bonecrusher

Oh wow, that's a very nice, classic amplifier. Some people would pay good money for it, depending on it's condition.

Nice! The way the case is cut, it looks like the old school MTX 2300s that I have.

very hard to put a price on... as often beauty is in the eye of the beholder with these older amps.. and this one is in great shape for its age,

some people with say its trash. some people may pay its weight in gold.

are you trying to buy it?

search ebay for completed auctions and see what they have gone for in the recent past

Oh, it also matters if you have the plugs and crap as well.

Edited by nutxo

A grey one sold on diymobileaudio six months ago for $325 shipped.

Found a few more that sold on the forums for around $300.00

Everyone seems to be able to sell theirs on ebay within the hour. You could price it high and go from there.

MY all time favorite amps.

Very nice amp, should fetch some good money. :)

I'll give you $10 for it shipped :P

I'll give you $10 for it shipped :P

Pfft. Its white . Gotta be worth more than than that. Ill give 10 and pay for shipping and Ill run it next to this HPIM6095.jpg

Well I will tell You first hand it will bring between 250-350. The problem with This Series VIII is that it is a Early run that still uses the Uni Connector for the power & ground. They went Back to hard wiring like the Series 7's for the last of the Series VIII's. The Other thing that will determine the window of $'s is How many of the White mounting feet are there???? It came with 6 originally. Most only have 4. Also if the Uni Connectors are original. Is the serial # sticker still on the lower cover. It will say Zues & the serial number with a bar code. I collect these & have way more than 1.

You can email me some Detailed full size pics & I will make you an offer for it to be added to a Vast Zed collection.

Thanks for all the replies, I will let the owner of the amp know what a treasure they have. If they are interested in selling or trading I will let you guys know. Once again thanks for the input.