Sign in to follow this  
kryptonitewhite

The New Daughter

18 minutes ... vid is only 43 seconds ... :WTFBubble:

18 minutes IN man! :) So you don't have to watch the whole movie to find it. I have a HUGE thread on AVS forum about movies with 5Hz-15Hz content with over 26,000 hits... people save the list in their phones so when they are out buying/renting movies they can easily locate them :)

18 minutes IN man! :) So you don't have to watch the whole movie to find it. I have a HUGE thread on AVS forum about movies with 5Hz-15Hz content with over 26,000 hits... people save the list in their phones so when they are out buying/renting movies they can easily locate them :)

oh ... ok ... Cool ...

Link to AVS Forum please ...

oh ... ok ... Cool ...

My favorite place to go for a little while now, pretty nice people over there for the most part, but more so.. damn smart! Im starting to like Down South alot too!

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1294892

oh ... ok ... Cool ...

My favorite place to go for a little while now, pretty nice people over there for the most part, but more so.. damn smart! Im starting to like Down South alot too!

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1294892

Yea, I really like down south bass productions

One of my favorite forums ... :drink40:

I'm suprised you are not on www.homeaudioforum.net ...

I got an email from them yesterday, one of those auto generated "haven't seen you in a while" deals... I kept clicking it and it would take me there, i'd try to log in, and it would shoot me back to my email. Just now I clicked your link and it brought me there logged in under a new tab but also changed this tab... just acts weird! I'll maybe start a thread there see how it goes :)

(directed toward members on AVS)

yup this movie sucks! But about as bad as most "horror" films or "scary" films.

You guys could have warned me it was 86dB hotter than the rest of the movie and that it lasted almost 4 minutes. Been a long time since the entire house was completely involved, but never for so long. I had a crowd gathering OUTSIDE MY HOUSE on the OTHER side! At first Brandy came marching in observing everything making noise, then she went back to the table like nothing was going on.

For most everyone else I bet youre right, the only part worth LFE interest is the cave. Thats because youre not 20dB hot down there. I wouldn't have even known this stuff was there if I hadnt seen the blades.

My dialog at the end sucked, owell wasn't about to scrap this over that.