Sign in to follow this  
deepsilencer

walled 08 malibu ltz (hairtrick & can trick)

Very nice, is this the same malibu as 661thegoodtimes? I see thats your youtube, but is deep silencer just your screen name for here? Last time I watched your system it saw a sealed off trunk wall.

Looks like some pretty insane flex!! :fing34:

Very nice, is this the same malibu as 661thegoodtimes? I see thats your youtube, but is deep silencer just your screen name for here? Last time I watched your system it saw a sealed off trunk wall.

yeah this is my malibu

its walled till the end of the year and going back to a trunk system for regular daily driving,

working on a huge system on the silverado,it would come out of the shadows this early december =)

Damn bro thats some insane flex going on in that car, Id love to hear it in person some day im also in bakersfield, I saw the walled s10 at the meca show in july and that thing was crazy loud!!

yeah this is my malibu

its walled till the end of the year and going back to a trunk system for regular daily driving,

working on a huge system on the silverado,it would come out of the shadows this early december =)

I've been subscribed for a while now, rally liked the s10, can't wait to see the silverado.

Very nice! :drink40: