Sign in to follow this  
kryptonitewhite

Kicker 9/11 truck "28 and 45hz we were hitting over 140dB in room

My idea, 25Hz tapped horn using Kicker CVXs, was stolen by Kicker, by Deon screen name dB-Kicker. I didn't do any of this design work or build, it was just an idea, but an idea shared between 2 men in private messages. Since my private message turned into a very public build, I took it upon myself to do the same...share private message information.

I made a comment/reply in his thread about it, he ignored it and sent me 3 PMs confirming guilt. I gave him a day to reply, then started my own thread. It was ignored, then deleted, so here you go!

KW

Jordan Powell

Private Message

08-17-11, 10:46 PM

dB-Kicker

Re: CVX vs Solo X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More so. We broke the building with them. Had groups of 5 and 8 and 10 people at a time standing - trying to speak, making their hair stand up, pressurizing the room with Fun Stuff. I won't post this - but between 28 and 45hz we were hitting over 140dB in room with 2.8kw. This was a BIG room. Room gain helped of course as did using the rooms constructive interference modes (corners). Most of the attendee's had never ever experienced bass that deep that loud... And this wasn't with auto cabin gain Lotta fun.....

Solo X's have suspensions too stiff, and motors just a little too strong to make for happy TH tuning. They are designed for one thing - and one thing only.

_________

dB

cool story bro

Stop bringing all of your petty bullshit from another forum over here. At this point I consider this spam as you post identical threads on just about every car audio forum that presently exists.