Bjake93

Black and blue sale and amp question

Hey so my dcon shoul be here soon!!! I have a box already but im going to be needing a new amp...i want a nice one for around $2-300 max spending iv been looking at the mb quart onyx 1000.1 i believe or 1000.4 i dont remember...but any suggestions on a good reliable amp for a good price?? If someone has a used one id be interested in that to

Next...saw something about ia having a black and blue sale??? I want to get one of there subs and if they are going on sale that would be awesome! What are the details? (dates it will be happening and what exactly is on sale)? Thanks!

Edited by Bjake93

Hey so my dcon shoul be here soon!!! I have a box already but im going to be needing a new amp...i want a nice one for around $2-300 max spending iv been looking at the mb quart onyx 1000.1 i believe or 1000.4 i dont remember...but any suggestions on a good reliable amp for a good price?? If someone has a used one id be interested in that to

Next...saw something about ia having a black and blue sale??? I want to get one of there subs and if they are going on sale that would be awesome! What are the details? (dates it will be happening and what exactly is on sale)? Thanks!

New Mb Quart isn't great. Just one Dcon? Will you ever add another? Do you want headroom? The sale begins very soon I believe.

New Mb Quart isn't great. Just one Dcon? Will you ever add another? Do you want headroom? The sale begins very soon I believe.

What makes you make that statement?

The MBQuart amps have been proven for the price to be performers.

For his budget he can have something better than Maxxsonics.

Sundown 125.2 400wrms @ 4ohm. You can find them new 205-250

Thanks!! And yes its one 15" dcon i plan on adding one more at least! Then after i save money getting some zcons! Thatl pound...

Hmm iv heard all good things about sundown amps! So il probably go that route. Also my car is. Buick lesabre 1990 so its got alot of trunk space but is it better to forward fire the sub or just normal rear facing? My seats dont fold down...

Thanks!! And yes its one 15" dcon i plan on adding one more at least! Then after i save money getting some zcons! Thatl pound...

Hmm iv heard all good things about sundown amps! So il probably go that route. Also my car is. Buick lesabre 1990 so its got alot of trunk space but is it better to forward fire the sub or just normal rear facing? My seats dont fold down...

Good choice, then when you switch to Zcons or add another you have a mids and highs amp.

Fire the port and subs towards the back.

Hard to suggest an amp without knowing what coils you have on the sub.

Hard to suggest an amp without knowing what coils you have on the sub.

I see your point haha

Its. Single 4 ohm coil...since the only amp i have now is memphis power reference 200.1 lol

And yeah i cant wait for zcons but that will be a while...

And the box is 4.0 or 4.5 cuf tuned to 32hz if that helps il have build pics up next week.

Another thing is speakers im running rf punch 6.5s in the door and polk 6x9s on rear deck but i havw to move the 6x9s as the box wont fit with them hanging in the trunk...any places where i could put them? Possibly above the rear deck i was thinking...id like to keep them if possible lol

Its. Single 4 ohm coil...since the only amp i have now is memphis power reference 200.1 lol

And yeah i cant wait for zcons but that will be a while...

And the box is 4.0 or 4.5 cuf tuned to 32hz if that helps il have build pics up next week.

Another thing is speakers im running rf punch 6.5s in the door and polk 6x9s on rear deck but i havw to move the 6x9s as the box wont fit with them hanging in the trunk...any places where i could put them? Possibly above the rear deck i was thinking...id like to keep them if possible lol

Sell them, and amp the fronts.

Yeah would it be worth putting the polks up on here? Brand new maybe 1 hour of play time...

Im kind of wondering how loud this 15 will be...my friend has 2 polk db 10s in a ported box with 1000w going to them and they pound hard! Im hoping this one 15 will blow him out of the water haha