MikeMartel

Car Audio Magazines

I was wondering if there are any car audio magazines that are actually worth while? I picked up a pasmag today at Chapter to take a look at it.. it seemed alright? Just seems like more tits than audio..

i like tits.

Tits are good. Tits and car audio together is better

Edited by smashedz28

But theres not enough audio it seems like half the pages are wasted... Ill subscribe to playboy if i want tits

some mags have decent tips and tricks in them.. more or less when it comes to custom glassing.. but for the MOST part you are going to get marketing thrown in your face.. 2 full page lay outs of the new crappy audio company that spends 2 times the budget on promotions then goes into their engineering and product materials

you can put a dress and lipstick on a pig... but its still a pig

pasmag is alright. seems to be way more focused on "tuner" cars than audio installs. Even though i didn't agree with alot of thier viewpoints (say sealed sounds better than ported but talking about a 40-45hz fart box, saying a 10" sub is louder than a 15" sub without stating that is everything else in the install is the same while giving each sub its optimal box size/tuning the 15" version of a sub would 99% of the time be louder than the 10" barring a trunk install where the bass cant effectively enter the cabin.) i liked CA&E better because it was more based on showcasing install rather than bieng basically import tuner back when they put "full" cars with audio installs in the mag

Edited by rysc

Voicecoil

some mags have decent tips and tricks in them.. more or less when it comes to custom glassing.. but for the MOST part you are going to get marketing thrown in your face.. 2 full page lay outs of the new crappy audio company that spends 2 times the budget on promotions then goes into their engineering and product materials

you can put a dress and lipstick on a pig... but its still a pig

:thanx:

pasmag is alright. seems to be way more focused on "tuner" cars than audio installs. Even though i didn't agree with alot of thier viewpoints (say sealed sounds better than ported but talking about a 40-45hz fart box, saying a 10" sub is louder than a 15" sub without stating that is everything else in the install is the same while giving each sub its optimal box size/tuning the 15" version of a sub would 99% of the time be louder than the 10" barring a trunk install where the bass cant effectively enter the cabin.) i liked CA&E better because it was more based on showcasing install rather than bieng basically import tuner back when they put "full" cars with audio installs in the mag

I agree on CA&E, at least they actually focused on car audio... I'll have to check out voicecoil tho....

I would like to bring back Momentum....