swagger_wagon468

FCON... some questions.

Aaron and Mark, I have a few questions about the FCON.

I have decided I will go with cone area over sheer power.

I will be walling the swagger wagon (see sig)and using SSA subs. :) I will NEVER use anything else.

Original plan was 4 ZCONs on 4 saz3ks.

But I rather do something like 16 12's. I was originally thinking DCONs. But then I remembered about the FCON... so I have a few questions.

1- what will the goals of the FCON be?

2- I know its early, but is there ANY idea on pricing? Obviously between the DCON and ICON... but any more exact?

3- I kno the FCON was on the back-burner when you guys were developing the ZCON... but is it on the front -burner now? ;) or are there other things you guys are working on as of right now?

4- power handling? I believe I heard 600... but can't remember.

Thanks Mark and Aaron!

SSA for LIFE!!

Interested too. One more to add: Will it use a 2.5 or 3 inch VC?

It will be 3" Coil USA Built driver at a very reasonable price.

In for updates as well!

SW, it is still in the works but with a few obstacles and no eta., but the design of the prototype I have, is meant to be essentially a smaller Icon v1. Pricing is not set, way too early and we just have too much in front of it at the moment. Power handling would be in the 500-750 range. It is a 3" coil driver. If you wanted to do anything in the near future, go for the Dcon's, or wait a little longer for the Icon that is almost ready!

Very cool! Definitely a sub I want to mess around with, along with the Dcon, Icon, and Zcon haha.

Ooooh a 500-750 watt ssa sub. I'm tuned in.

Awesome! Thanks Aaron. The main thing I wanted was an ETA. Lol. I plan on doing the build sometime next year. Probly next summer.

So HOPEFULLY they will be out bely then!

:) if not, I may just so icons. But may be to much $. We shall see...

Very cool! Definitely a sub I want to mess around with, along with the Dcon, Icon, and Zcon haha.

It is funny, as I have not seen it before with other brands, but it appears like we have a handful of people that are essentially collecting one of each. :)

Awesome! Thanks Aaron. The main thing I wanted was an ETA. Lol. I plan on doing the build sometime next year. Probly next summer.

We have been known to do multiple item discounts in the past. ;)

It is funny, as I have not seen it before with other brands, but it appears like we have a handful of people that are essentially collecting one of each. :)

Yeah I've had my fun with the Xcon, just too big for my car. Two 12" Icons, or 3 10" Dcons, or one 15" Zcon......oh the possibilities.

We have been known to do multiple item discounts in the past. ;)

Uh huh... is that so?! :)

Well that would be awesome. And I hope to be a part of Team SSA by then. Lol. I should be anyways with a build like that! Haha.

But maybe when I install my 15"DCON ? Ill PM you about all that. ;)

Yeah I've had my fun with the Xcon, just too big for my car. Two 12" Icons, or 3 10" Dcons, or one 15" Zcon......oh the possibilities.

The Xcon 18 is excellent sealed, did you try that?

The Xcon 18 is excellent sealed, did you try that?

I actually have and it sounded great, just not great in MY car. For some reason in my car sub up does not sound good.

SW, it is still in the works but with a few obstacles and no eta., but the design of the prototype I have, is meant to be essentially a smaller Icon v1. Pricing is not set, way too early and we just have too much in front of it at the moment. Power handling would be in the 500-750 range. It is a 3" coil driver. If you wanted to do anything in the near future, go for the Dcon's, or wait a little longer for the Icon that is almost ready!

Speaking of the Icon... how soon is almost ready ? :popcorn:

We should have photos of the first production versions in about a week. :)