Sign in to follow this  
05Trailblazer

when is sundown audio going to have some deals on here soon?

im looking forward to buying four new sa-12's but looking to see if they are going to have some discounts going on soon any feedback i would aprecciate.

i just got from there i believe there like the same price. but i do want something new though :thanx:

Or check the b stock they are new and cheaper just have some cosmetic damages

...Wait till December near Christmas best bet.

Edited by Dictator

Typically I don't plan out a sale a huge amount of time in advance... kind of spontaneous. As of this moment I am not planning any sales; but you may see some pre-orders and whatnot.

thats too long to wait without bass :( im most likely going to get them this month coming up

...Wait till December near Christmas best bet.

i understand just trying to save a couple of bucks but for sure i'am getting them

Typically I don't plan out a sale a huge amount of time in advance... kind of spontaneous. As of this moment I am not planning any sales; but you may see some pre-orders and whatnot.

Honestly, the cost of Sundown SA series subs is already amazing, and as someone noted the B-stocks will save you some $$ and they are just as good as a brand new sub. I have 1 of each a new one I purchased for $195 and a b-stock for $150 and I have YET to find someone who can tell them apart. The quality of these subs are worth every penny, and I challenge anyone to find a better performing sub for the money. If you know me and my history in Car Audio you know I don't say something of that lightly.

Bottom line, save up and buy them!

yea i know what you mean on the used and new stuff, but i just honestly like my stuff to be new look new iidk its just been like that since i started buying car audio equipment. by the way thanks for telling about the b-stock, ive seen some decent prices on those amps!

Honestly, the cost of Sundown SA series subs is already amazing, and as someone noted the B-stocks will save you some $$ and they are just as good as a brand new sub. I have 1 of each a new one I purchased for $195 and a b-stock for $150 and I have YET to find someone who can tell them apart. The quality of these subs are worth every penny, and I challenge anyone to find a better performing sub for the money. If you know me and my history in Car Audio you know I don't say something of that lightly.

Bottom line, save up and buy them!

Don't expect a company to just randomly throw a sale, especially because you just happen to want to buy now.

If you can't afford new, but won't buy used, that's your problem.

im already going to get them fyi :ehh:

Don't expect a company to just randomly throw a sale, especially because you just happen to want to buy now.

im already going to get them fyi :ehh:

Good.

I'd wait for the SA v.2 line pre sale to order them

Waiting to upgrade to the new SAs!!! Love sundown!

The SA v.2's will be worth the wait :fing34:

if I'm not wrong this aren't replacing the SA version. correct me if I wrong

you are wrong, why would he create a new version to sell along side the outdated older version. Im sure he will finish off his supply of v.1's before he brings out the v.2s

well thanks for correcting me. by when will they be out any info on that?

you are wrong, why would he create a new version to sell along side the outdated older version. Im sure he will finish off his supply of v.1's before he brings out the v.2s

Rumored SA v.2's will come around next year. From what I read, new Sundown exclusive tooled baskets and bump in power handling. The stitched surrond as well but that is on later v.1's too. Wonder if the Sundown patents have anything to do with sa v.2......

I maybe wrong on some or all of the above. All I do know is SA-12 v.2's are going in my car next!

well im still going to buy four of them! thanks for the info anyways! i really cant wait a year without subs its been a whole month!! :jon:

Rumored SA v.2's will come around next year. From what I read, new Sundown exclusive tooled baskets and bump in power handling. The stitched surrond as well but that is on later v.1's too. Wonder if the Sundown patents have anything to do with sa v.2......

I maybe wrong on some or all of the above. All I do know is SA-12 v.2's are going in my car next!

Sign in to follow this