Sign in to follow this  
Dangrebel

Just ordered my 21 death penalty

Alright fellas, I just threw in the order for a dual 2 ohm death penalty!!!! It will be in my Ext cab Sierra in 9cubes at 30 hz with 151 inches of port area, what do y'all think? Is this a good box layout? Also it will be run off of 2 crescendo bc2000d's at 2 ohms then for shows .5 a piece strapped! Don't worry the electrical will be present when I throw them in.

I'm really surprised you don't see more of the 21" builds. I hope you do a build log of yours! I always wanted one.... :wub:

Yea I should be doing a build log in about 3 weeks or so, enough time to let me save up some monies!!!! I'm so pumped this thing will be a low end monster!!!!

Girlfriend that bought you a 21" woofer. Dunno what else you could ask for, :D

I know right, shes really is the bomb haha. :wub: its been 4 dayz and i havent recieved a tracking number? do they build it when i order or is it already built?

It took a few days for my IA amp to ship out. Give them a few more business days, I bet by tuesday or wednesday, you will have a tracking number and it will be on it's way.

haha i wanted 2 21" subs in my car. but only 2 18's would fit in my civic hatch lol

good luck with the build should hit nice and lowww :)

If you had the option you should have done Dual 4ohm. Run the amps at 1ohm each, much less strain on the system.

Running .5 pulls ALOT more current for not a lot more output, and what is more output is usually dirty power.

Thanks!!!! I appreciate it Mark.

Just put your order in tonight. Should go into the build que at IA tomorrow :attempt: