irvin productionz

installed the audiocontrol epicenter

BTW good lord. your damn near in mexico.

jesus H christ

You live in southern California, so you are in Mexico.

jesus H christ

Thanks for your help man!

ur welcome

You should probably go remove your 15 processors and equalizers instead of spamming the forum. Its a waste of everyone elses time.

jesus H christ

jesus H christ

ur welcome

You should probably go remove your 15 processors and equalizers instead of spamming the forum. Its a waste of everyone elses time.

You should probably mind your own business im sure your k9 has more respect than you lol

jesus H christ

jesus H christ

ur welcome

You should probably mind your own business im sure your k9 has more respect than you lol

Yes and he also knows how to spell and punctuate better than you.

that explains why your mom loves the dog more than you lol

that explains why your mom loves the dog more than you lol

All of your uneducated posts explain why you still live with your mom.  Do everyone a favor and just leave. You obviously can not contribute anything worthwhile to this forum.

clockwise

your a jerk off son.. and every one of your post PROVES this.go back to SMD you chump.your worthless post are a waste of very ones time.

your a jerk off son.. and every one of your post PROVES this.go back to SMD you chump.your worthless post are a waste of very ones time.

Ignorance is bliss on SMD it in the air over there especially lately.

Peace be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

I only go on there for lol's

And to look at the tire and wheel section.

SSA for life.

I laughed out loud. Literally...

?

I only go on there for lol's

And to look at the tire and wheel section.

SSA for life.

I hear you. adhd.gif

i agree SSA for life. fuck SMD and FAT fucks lol

. fuck SMD and FAT fucks lol

lol was that your best shot at me? lol calling me fat ... lol you must be joking little boy.

let see.. first off.. i call my self bigjon. ... second off.. i have been fat all my life, and most time the BEST fat jokes were told BY ME!... i have heard them all.. so i hope you dont think some how in your streange little world that calling ,me a fat fuck some how cuts me ... you must have it bad ............ and lastly... im more then sure your just mad because this fat fuck is the boyfriend of the girl you tried to PM and chat it up with...... you have another thing coming if you think your gonna have a chance at my chick... lol please son.

next time you try to step to me or my chick you may wanna try a little harder. be a little smarter.

07ee9ede-630a-4aa2-8cbd-84325d6f36da.jpg

end.gif

i said fat fuck cause of steve not because of you and i dont remember messaging no one

i agree SSA for life. fuck SMD and FAT fucks lol

You are a dumb son of a bitch aren't you? People like you make me feel awesome about myself...

Y'know, normal people who can read, write, have a regular ass conversation without making themselves look like their mouth and anus was switched around....yeah.

. fuck SMD and FAT fucks lol

lol was that your best shot at me? lol calling me fat ... lol you must be joking little boy.

let see.. first off.. i call my self bigjon. ... second off.. i have been fat all my life, and most time the BEST fat jokes were told BY ME!... i have heard them all.. so i hope you dont think some how in your streange little world that calling ,me a fat fuck some how cuts me ... you must have it bad ............ and lastly... im more then sure your just mad because this fat fuck is the boyfriend of the girl you tried to PM and chat it up with...... you have another thing coming if you think your gonna have a chance at my chick... lol please son.

next time you try to step to me or my chick you may wanna try a little harder. be a little smarter.

07ee9ede-630a-4aa2-8cbd-84325d6f36da.jpg

end.gif

Jon going in.

Agree and can relate with the being big parts. People hate. If he really tried to get at your girl though that's another level of Ahole.

Edited by Fearz

seriously people this is getting out of hand im 6 and 1 190 pounds with a big penis why would i want someones girl when i have few booty calls i dont blame him for being jealous thats how fat people are they have Low self esteem and a small penis too lol just drop it and lets have a good time please

seriously people this is getting out of hand im 6 and 1 190 pounds with a big penis why would i want someones girl when i have few booty calls i dont blame him for being jealous thats how fat people are they have Low self esteem and a small penis too lol just drop it and lets have a good time please

How are you going to talk more ish and then say drop it?

SMD status over here.

ha ha ha you make me laugh little one...

ill take a screen shot of the PM you sent my g/f ...... ya gotta remember son.. im well known and well respected here... i dont lie.. my reputation proved that.. you on the other hand...... well............ i think your warning status shows that...

now... for the better good of the forum. i will no longer respond to you on this topic....

talk is cheap.. and so are plane tickets. like steve once said.. .so if you really wanna take it further.. get on a plane and ill pick you up at Austin bergsterm international airport,.

Wow what a way to kill a thread but I must admit that shit was hilarious

you got too much time in your hands FAT BODY get off of disability and go run or hit the gym small penis you have more tit than your girlfriend if i remember correctly LMAO im going to guess why you dont come to me maybe cause you dont fit in a plane seat your going to have to drive here lol thats if the seat belt fits too

you got too much time in your hands FAT BODY get off of disability and go run or hit the gym small penis you have more tit than your girlfriend if i remember correctly LMAO im going to guess why you dont come to me maybe cause you dont fit in a plane seat your going to have to drive here lol thats if the seat belt fits too

Time out Think first!