Sign in to follow this  
Dangrebel

Incriminator sub

Hey guyz at SSA, do y'all keep 21in death penaltys in stock or does Incriminator build as ordered? I'm just trying to get an idea on wait time for my sub. I got some things to do before I install it do no rush just wondering. Thanks

Give it a few days, it should ship out from Alabama soon.

Incriminator builds to order.

Dude there is no way to tell, considering there are giving a sale right now im sure their build time has increased some since people are buying more equipment. 7-14 days plus shipping time (give or take some days), just be patient and you will get tracking soon enough.

when i ordered mine about a year or so ago it took about a month. its worth the wait tho!

Awwwwww jeeeez!! Haha I hope it doesn't take a month! But I guess that gives me time to upgrade my alt before I get it

Awwwwww jeeeez!! Haha I hope it doesn't take a month! But I guess that gives me time to upgrade my alt before I get it

5-10 business days, Nick recently said that they are up to date on all orders. They are on top of things over there!

Haha thanks for the imput mark, I figured it would be an extended delay cause the sale.

Haha thanks for the imput mark, I figured it would be an extended delay cause the sale.

No sir. But you better act quick, 2.5 days left!