SMpaintball78

I royally have f'd up this time.....

i never agreed with abortions..... but now im on the other side of the fense now and see y some people have them

Sounds like your girl is over reacting due to her stomache hurting. I would chill like Bigjon said and keep it in your pants for awhile.

There should be a clinic nearby, drop her off with $500 and the doctah will take care of the rest.

:WTFBubble: Now this is just plain ignorance on your part!

How so? I know it's a little raw and I wouldn't go about it exactly this way (I would have some compassion of course) but you really think adoption is better? Pass your problem off on someone else?

Your not passing on a problem to somebody else, your helping some couple who cannot have children on their own to have the chance at raising a child.

Abortion in some instances is correct, but this is reckelss, irresponsibility on two young adults that should know better.

Now you think abortion is the thing to do in some instances?

There are already way too many children in foster care waiting to be adopted. Some never do get adopted and are forced to live in foster homes until they turn 18.

I think we can all agree that they were reckless and irresponsible.

i never agreed with abortions..... but now im on the other side of the fense now and see y some people have them

life tends to do that to you ...

and you were saying her tummy hurt and shit like that..

chicks normaly cant tell.. and its not the tummy pains at first tummy pains start when it starts to stretchs and morning sickness normaly wont start untill 2 months in most cases,. .. its the tit pain.. then the eating weird shit.. she never liked sandwichs.. but now wants one everyday!!

then you worry.

and just cause she gets her period.. NEVER MEANS your in the clear.. NEVER>

alot of females still have a small cycle . and some confuse spotting with a cycle...

fucking females.. complex mind body and soul!!

Sounds like your girl is over reacting due to her stomache hurting. I would chill like Bigjon said and keep it in your pants for awhile.

Now this is much better advice. There's no reason to jump to conclusions, it has only been a few short days. You just have to sit back and wait a bit, you have some time to weigh your options and discuss it with your loved ones.

this TOPIC SHOULD NOT BECOME A PRO CHOICE OR PRO LIFE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont start that shit..

it will get out of hand FOR NO REASON... ITS A OPINION!!!

There should be a clinic nearby, drop her off with $500 and the doctah will take care of the rest.

How so? I know it's a little raw and I wouldn't go about it exactly this way (I would have some compassion of course) but you really think adoption is better? Pass your problem off on someone else?

Your not passing on a problem to somebody else, your helping some couple who cannot have children on their own to have the chance at raising a child.

Abortion in some instances is correct, but this is reckelss, irresponsibility on two young adults that should know better.

There's plenty of kids out there waiting to be adopted, using that as a reason to keep a child is beyond stupid.

thanks guys. thats what i was looking for. someone to tell me to just chill out and its probably nothing just a little over reaction.

Everybody has scares man, chill, but if it would make you feel better the Plan B pill can still have some results up to 5 days later. Much less of a chance of working, but for sure something to look into. At my wal-greens with tax it's about 54.65 or something like that. Which is a lot less than $100,000 or whatever it is to raise a kid until he's 18.

Wrap that sucker up next time. It's worth it!! Ten minutes of pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of financial strain. Good luck man!

this TOPIC SHOULD NOT BECOME A PRO CHOICE OR PRO LIFE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont start that shit..

it will get out of hand FOR NO REASON... ITS A OPINION!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said

Everybody has scares man, chill, but if it would make you feel better the Plan B pill can still have some results up to 5 days later. Much less of a chance of working, but for sure something to look into. At my wal-greens with tax it's about 54.65 or something like that. Which is a lot less than $100,000 or whatever it is to raise a kid until he's 18.

Wrap that sucker up next time. It's worth it!! Ten minutes of pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of financial strain. Good luck man!

i dont want to get into details to much. but from what i remember, i had my rain coat on. but took it off...... because it feels better. also......

from what i remember, i never got to THAT point the whole time. we had to stop becasue people were being cock blockers

pardon some of my language.haha

Edited by Lantz

I know I'm late to this conversation. But you make it sound like having a kid is the end of the world. My son is 13 months and easily the best thing in my life. Hands down.

Haha just had to laugh about you knowing the price with tax. You either had a recent scare or too many. :roflmao:

I know I'm late to this conversation. But you make it sound like having a kid is the end of the world. My son is 13 months and easily the best thing in my life. Hands down.

im 18, live at home, minimum wage job, and trying to feed my addiction is a bitch (car audio) lol having a kid now is not a option. i do want kids. jus tnot for another 3 or 4 years at least

It's also important to make sure you can be the best thing in his life, which takes planning and foresight, not a drunken thrust.

It's also important to make sure you can be the best thing in his life, which takes planning and foresight, not a drunken thrust.

i dont really every drink. it was the first time in like 5 months. 2 four lokos and some yeggar bombs will throw u for a loop. :peepwall:

i cant stress this enough..

from what i remember, i never got to THAT point the whole time. we had to stop becasue people were being cock blockers

Haha just had to laugh about you knowing the price with tax. You either had a recent scare or too many. :roflmao:

Both. lol jk, 3 in my life and one was recent.

You'll be fine Lantz. No worries!! Let your girlfriend read all of this, that'll help I'm sure!

you dont have to. precum is a bitch.

you dont have to. precum is a bitch.

FUCKKKKKKKKK

i hate sex... but then again i love it. haha

There are already way too many children in foster care waiting to be adopted. Some never do get adopted and are forced to live in foster homes until they turn 18.

Sorry I should have described this in more detail. I can see Abortion as an option if it's a life or death risk for the mother, incest, rape or a serious medical problem. Other than that no I do not agree with abortion for the sake of convenience.

I know all to well that there are to many children waiting to be adopted and to many in foster care. Our society is just plain ruthless and selfish.

*reads thread*

Oh shit son....I thought you blew a solo x....this is too much

*leaves before it gets bad*

*reads thread*

Oh shit son....I thought you blew a solo x....this is too much

*leaves before it gets bad*

im so lost lol.

Sorry I should have described this in more detail. I can see Abortion as an option if it's a life or death risk for the mother, incest, rape or a serious medical problem. Other than that no I do not agree with abortion for the sake of convenience.

I know all to well that there are to many children waiting to be adopted and to many in foster care. Our society is just plain ruthless and selfish.

i can see where your coming from on abortion. i always used to think the same thing. but its a bit different now that im on the other side of things......

This is why I stuck to butt sex when I was ur age. She can't get pregnant and I don't gotta wrap it up.

Ok all jokes aside, quit stressin and maybe get a girl who don't think a tummy ache is a aby growing.