edouble101

AlphaDamp Sound Deadener

I'm just not into another Ant failed product. What keeps it from peeling off like the SPL tiles with that thick foil? Obviously this was built out of him having a bunch of that non-useable foil left.

Sucks even worse since he is holding the new owners hostage and "having" them sell it for him.

how dose it form to body panels being that thick? seems like to me it wouldnt...

A blatant rip off of SDS' CLD Tiles! Typical over priced product from Ant.

Not a rip-off actually. The terminology is, but the product isn't. Don's tiles aren't that thick and don't fall off like these do. The extra thickness of the foil is NOT a benefit, but makes the product not work.

Not a rip-off actually. The terminology is, but the product isn't. Don's tiles aren't that thick and don't fall off like these do. The extra thickness of the foil is NOT a benefit, but makes the product not work.

The new Alpha Damp tiles I see are bigger than SDS CLD Tiles but still a rip off of Don's hard work imo. :peepwall:

I'm just not into another Ant failed product. What keeps it from peeling off like the SPL tiles with that thick foil? Obviously this was built out of him having a bunch of that non-useable foil left.

Sucks even worse since he is holding the new owners hostage and "having" them sell it for him.

Nobody is being held hostage. Like all contests there are rules. Rules for this giveaway contest are that the winners give video reviews of the product.

how dose it form to body panels being that thick? seems like to me it wouldnt...

Oi

I used a 1 1/4" wooden dowel to help form the tile. I did not have any problems.

SCREEN-1948.jpg

I also used the AlphaDamp around my midbass mounting rings in the doors. My thought behind this use of the AlphaDamp is to add weight to the mounting ring to help reduce panel vibrations caused by the MDF mounting ring which is mechanically attached to the metal door skin. To my surprise the adhesive has held to the MDF well. Normal use of the AlphaDamp is to attach it to a metal surface.

SCREEN-2123.jpg

You make it very clear that you are a hater of this product. I have no issues with that. I have all reason to believe that you have never used this product and that you never will. Which again, fine by me. How are you claiming that this product will fall off and that this product does not work? What testing have you done?

Based on my experience with this product, I have disproved every statement that you have made claiming that the product will fall off and that it doesn't work. You are point blank wrong and misinformed. The product does no fall off and it does work.

Like all contests there are rules. Rules for this giveaway contest are that the winners give video reviews of the product.

Nice review and good job following the giveaway rules.

Like all contests there are rules. Rules for this giveaway contest are that the winners give video reviews of the product.

Thank you. Listening to myself on video made me realized how horrible of a speaker I am. :peepwall:

Nobody is being held hostage. Like all contests there are rules. Rules for this giveaway contest are that the winners give video reviews of the product.

Umm, yes. The new owner of Second Skin is being "coerced" into selling these for Ant. I'd call that holding someone hostage. My comment had nothing to do with whatever contest you are describing.

You make it very clear that you are a hater of this product. I have no issues with that. I have all reason to believe that you have never used this product and that you never will. Which again, fine by me. How are you claiming that this product will fall off and that this product does not work? What testing have you done?

Based on my experience with this product, I have disproved every statement that you have made claiming that the product will fall off and that it doesn't work. You are point blank wrong and misinformed. The product does no fall off and it does work.

That is what was said about the SPL tiles, but guess what they failed as well. There IS a problem with a foil that thick, but of course with every problem there is a solution potentially which is why I asked what was done. So far, Ant has repeatedly dodged that question which means to me that he is just using up the extra foil he had from the SPL tiles and marketing it in a slightly different way.

I do have to apologize though. Sorry I brought this up in this thread. I saw no reference to a contest entry and didn't realize that was the point of your video. I thought it was marketing info for a product that by nature is flawed.

I do have to apologize though. Sorry I brought this up in this thread. I saw no reference to a contest entry and didn't realize that was the point of your video. I thought it was marketing info for a product that by nature is flawed.

No harm done. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion for this product it's based on experience using the product itself not hersey.

Thank you. I realized how horrible of a speaker I am listening to myself on video :peepwall:

Nice review... lol ... best part of the video was: " use it in your vehicle to reduce uh your vehicle from vibrating from umm road noise... that would be...uh coming into the vehicle... " lol .... I'm just messing

Thank you. I realized how horrible of a speaker I am listening to myself on video :peepwall:

Nice review... lol ... best part of the video was: " use it in your vehicle to reduce uh your vehicle from vibrating from umm road noise... that would be...uh coming into the vehicle... " lol .... I'm just messing

Haha I know. For some reason I couldn't think while knowing that I am on video. Obviously I do not give speeches lol.

///M5

Still talking about things you are clueless about I see.

I love the fact that I have not logged in to this forum in many months. Have not given a single thought to you, or your pathetic diatribes, and yet, I, am still up in your head. Renting space, pissing you off with absolutely NO effort on my part. You sir, are a week and predictable man. Good to know that I can illicit a response with such little effort.

The SPL tiles had a FEW failures, becuase of the adhesive. Half of a skid was messed up and it slipped by me. Only happened once.

The foil has nothing to do with product failure. In fact, you caliming that AlphaDamp is failing, is not only a lie, based on your hate for me (rather than product experience, since you have absolutely zeor), but I imagine it could also be considered lible..

Are you still a mod here? Have the admins not talked to you about yoru immature behavior on this forum? Have they not alread pointed out that you are more of a liability to SSA than an asset?

Sad little mad..

BRB.. forgetting about //m5 for another 5 months...

ANT

///M5

I love the fact that I have not logged in to this forum in many months. Have not given a single thought to you, or your pathetic diatribes, and yet, I, am still up in your head. Renting space, pissing you off with absolutely NO effort on my part. You sir, are a week and predictable man. Good to know that I can illicit a response with such little effort.

The SPL tiles had a FEW failures, becuase of the adhesive. Half of a skid was messed up and it slipped by me. Only happened once.

The foil has nothing to do with product failure. In fact, you caliming that AlphaDamp is failing, is not only a lie, based on your hate for me (rather than product experience, since you have absolutely zeor), but I imagine it could also be considered lible..

Are you still a mod here? Have the admins not talked to you about yoru immature behavior on this forum? Have they not alread pointed out that you are more of a liability to SSA than an asset?

Sad little mad..

ANT

If I am so sad, why don't you air the truth about why the new owners even have to deal with your "oops" tiles.

As for the thought to me, I could give a shit less. I just feel bad for the guys you ripped off selling your business away to. Flat out unconscionable. Only thing predictable here is you will lie, cheat and do whatever to make a buck, but obviously you already know that and now will run away.

You don't have the balls to truly have this discussion, but instead want to just flop by and call names out and pretend you are above the messes you make. If you do, come on, prove me wrong. That is all I've ever asked for but you've never once even come close to obliging the request because you know you'll just get exposed.

///M5

Sad little mad..

ANT

If I am so sad, why don't you air the truth about why the new owners even have to deal with your "oops" tiles.

As for the thought to me, I could give a shit less. I just feel bad for the guys you ripped off selling your business away to. Flat out unconscionable. Only thing predictable here is you will lie, cheat and do whatever to make a buck, but obviously you already know that and now will run away.

You don't have the balls to truly have this discussion, but instead want to just flop by and call names out and pretend you are above the messes you make. If you do, come on, prove me wrong. That is all I've ever asked for but you've never once even come close to obliging the request because you know you'll just get exposed.

LOL

you seriously make me laugh. Pathetic.

My balls are in place and big enough to both have the convo, and admit when I am wrong. The later of which happens, but not in this situation.

The truth you say? The truth is that I had 4k lbs of foil in my posession and together the owners and I came to an agreement where I would produce the product and they would sell it. The contract I have with the Second Skin people is just that. An contract. Writen up by lawyers, reviewed, modified and agreed to by both parties. Nothing is shady, nothing is unusual and both parties profit from the relationship. One more than the other. Again, all you have is hate and anger that you use to color me as a you see fit. No proof and no tact. Just throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks. None of it ever has. Instead, all that is left is your pile of crap left over for the forum to read and the admin to pick up.

Childish behavior from a troll that somehow became a moderator.

For the Sake of Second Skin, I am going to avoid replying to your posts. If you need clarification on our arrangement, perhaps you should ask them.

I for one am done dealing with you.

ANT