Sign in to follow this  
rich00

amp for 2 fi x10"

I think I'm gonna add another sub soonish and am hunting for an amp. My budget will be around $150 and was thinking 500 watts total. I'm going sealed. I have ~160 watts on this one now and it gets loud which is why I was gonna add another with a little more power each.

Or would I be better off just getting a bigger amp on the one I have. My budget may go up some just depends on the amp. Definitely not over $200. I have 4ga wire running and will need to put an amp on fronts. I have a 4 channel now running entire system. My car is a 2011 Honda civic systems in Sig.

If I'm a noob and you have questions just ask

I Installed 2 Fi X 10's on an audiopipe 1000.1 in a ported enclosure 2.7 cubic ft net tuned at 34hz and they sounded very good. The amp was around 150 shipped If IRC.

Mind buying used? There's an AQ750 for sale right now in the classifieds that would work great with 1, 2, or 4 svc4 X drivers. Good price on a nice amp and you get to keep a little of that cash in your pocket.

Not afraid to buy used. The problem I have is electrical system. Only 80amp alternator and small battery. Changing these is not an option. My lights dim very slightly on certain songs with this 4 channel. I'm doing my big 3 in the next few months. No other electrical system upgrades can be made this civic is a lease.

Not afraid to buy used. The problem I have is electrical system. Only 80amp alternator and small battery. Changing these is not an option. My lights dim very slightly on certain songs with this 4 channel. I'm doing my big 3 in the next few months. No other electrical system upgrades can be made this civic is a lease.

should be fine with a <1000rms mono block and big three, probably wont be able to crank it though. just watch the voltage, etc.

that AQ looks like a decent deal.

Sign in to follow this