Sign in to follow this  
808BMW

Busy weekend coming up

Sorry for the ugly pic, new camera and I dunno how to use it yet

newsounds.jpg

Deck: Eclipse 5423

Components: CDT EF 6.5" mids, satnet 560 crossovers, and 1" silk tweets (Iguess this would be basically a 6.5 EF set? I bought the pieces seperate, but I'm pretty sure thats what ef's have.) Also not pictured is a set of .75" silk tweeters (also cdt), they are currently installed in my car and I don't need to pull em out this round.

Amp: Rockford Fosgate 800a2 (200x2 RMS @ 4 ohms for those who dont know)

Subs: 12" RL-p's, got 2 of em.

Amp: PowerBass XA 3000D (rated at 3000x1 RMS @ 14.4v, I've heard it may be overrated but even if its 2500w, its more than enough)

Batteries: 2 Napa Bluetop copies (PITA to get batteries in Hawaii, so I hope these work good)

Alt: Dominic Irragi 220Amp

Extra: AudioControl Epic-160 (db meter has to be semi useful in tuning even if its not accurate, at least better than my ear. The added bass is just a plus, a big one)

My alt isn't pictured either, but its sitting on my shelf, didn't feel like pulling it out. Got 50ft. of 0 gauge that needs to go in my car, along with a lot of sound deadening. The batteries are for the sole use of my stereo, I got a regular car battery to run the car.

Box is undecided. Well its almost fully built, but I need to cut my speaker holes in the baffle and setup my port.

If anyone can help me out heres more info:My box thread

Some of it is new, some is used by me and I bought it new, and some is used by others but unused by me.

Just need to fit the biggest install of my life somewheres into my busy schedule, hopefully this will be done mid next week.

Oh yeah, this is my car. Its kinda hard to fit all this stuff in, but it'll be worth it.

sep2.jpg

Edited by 808BMW

from everything I have read on Termpro and what many competitors have said the PowerBass amp you have is not overratted, if you have the current to push it it is supposed to be atleast 3k

Well I've got mixed reactions on it. Most say it's good, but I wont discount a couple people who have said it puts out less than rated power. i'll just push it to the back of my mind.

2 deep cycles, a 220a alt, and all 0ga wiring. If thats not enough voltage I'm not buying anything else anyway, so I'll just live with it.

mm its like a wet dream, I love installing stuff mmm

get a case of mountain dew and a good friend and 48 hours, do it in one go, do it right first time (dont cut corners), you are going to be very happy.