SMpaintball78

4 re audio se 15's or 1 zcon 15?

This thread is fail because lantz will start another one like it next week. Of course the four 15s will be louder, especially in that little truck.

i mean i guess. the last one was over a month ago. if your gonna hate then just GTFO.

well since i have everybody all pissed off and panties in a bunch already , ill throw in another option to the mix..... smd15?

Do you see why everyone is sick of your shit? It never stops.

:dancing:

no. i just did it to piss people off more.. i mean u guys are acting like a bunch of fucking kids but its whatever. iv made my decision. we will leave it at that and ill post a video when the build is done.

honestly the 4 15s would probably be louder

60" of cone area > 15" of cone area...

Or ~700>175. Don't think of cone area that way as it is incorrect. Not trying to be a jerk either, just letting you know.

Or 700>175. Don't think of come area that way as it is incorrect. Not trying to be a jerk either, just letting you know.

i dont get what your sayin ?

You said 15 vs 60. By that logic two eights would have more come area than one fifteen which isn't true.

Cone area is not calculated like that

4 15s = 706.858347 in^2

ahh i see. good to learn some new things :)

That's why we're here. The formula is pi times radius squared btw. ;)

ill remember that. thanks :)

4 15s = 706.858347 in^2

Even then that's assuming the whole diameter of the driver is cone area. It's not. Cone area is Sd.

4 15s = 706.858347 in^2

Even then that's assuming the whole diameter of the driver is cone area. It's not. Cone area is Sd.

The calculation isn't perfect and should never be used for a definite basis but is a good starting point :)

Thats what this site is all about educating the next. But can't learn if you don't listen(in this case read).

wow something was finally learned from this rediculous topic after the 4th page lol. Lantz it really doesnt matter what you get because your always gonna want more and more insteading of taking a minute to stop and admire what you have at the present time. shit im bangin 2 12" audiobahn flames for god sakes and am actualy pretty surprised in how loud they get!! going from 1 setup to another isnt going to change by much. i judge my subs usually on how well they play the type of music i listen too cuz ya i might get loud but if it sounds like crap youll never be pleased. Sounds like the zcon is much better built, cheaper, saves more space, less likely to get broken into and robbed if someone sees 4 15's, and will most likely sound worlds better.....Oh and did i mention youll be supporting the site that you for some reason try to bug everyday. I think my decision woulda been made up after the first 3 replys dont you??? Im sure youll pick the best choice though and hopefully youll be greatful for it cuz some of us just dream of having any of these subs that SSA has to offer...Cuz i know for damn sure i do almost every night :D. GOODLUCK YOOOOOOOOOO

You made the right choice! :drink40: