Does anyone have any experience with these amps? Are they reliable? I just bought the little 500.1 to try out in the sq oriented install. I bought it because its so versitile with its wiring options and I got it dirt cheap but I havent heard anything about its relliablity.

Great amps. Should serve you well.

I've had three of the 500.1s, one 300.4, and one 2200.1 and loved them all. My only gripe with them is the stupid mounting feet.

Lol. I can deal with the mounting feet. I did not no they made a crown 4 channel. I might have to find one to match the 500.1 Impious i believe i bought my last Jbl amp from you. a 1200.1 .

Hard to find the bpx 4channels !

I bought one very very cheap a few years ago for a friend, and he wants another one now ! He loves that amp so much !

Good luck finding one.

(he bought a gto 4 ch that he uses until he finds a bpx)

Just found a Soundstream Class A Reference 10.0. The big chome one. Im probably going to run that until I find a bpx 4 channel. Alot of people might think im crazy for getting rid of a class a just to run matching amps but I just really dont need or want a 2 channel amp. I hear this Soundstream amp is a ridiculous soundquality amp. Looking forward to testing it out a while before I find a 4 channel.