eddiefromcali

Order Status

Was told on 11/28 order # I-17087/00 was scheduled to ship out 11/29. No replies to my emails asking for status updates. Please let me know whats going on....thats all Im asking for. Im in southern california, so if it shipped on the 29th (Tracking # I got 11/14 when I placed the order shows no activity) I shouldve received it by now.

Please let me know whats going on!!!

Was told on 11/28 order # I-17087/00 was scheduled to ship out 11/29. No replies to my emails asking for status updates. Please let me know whats going on....thats all Im asking for. Im in southern california, so if it shipped on the 29th (Tracking # I got 11/14 when I placed the order shows no activity) I shouldve received it by now.

Please let me know whats going on!!!

Still waiting on update, was supposed to ship friday or yesterday.

Typical lead times are 10-15 business days.

Some orders are running a bit behind schedule due to some people being out sick and we're trying to make up for it.

When the tracker goes from billing information received, to in transit is when it has left.

Typical lead times are 10-15 business days.

Some orders are running a bit behind schedule due to some people being out sick and we're trying to make up for it.

When the tracker goes from billing information received, to in transit is when it has left.

Problem is Ive been given 2 different ship dates...one was 11/29 and another was 12/9 or 12/12 since it was already "being assembled." Its now tuesday and still hasnt shipped. I can live with waiting but if Im given a ship date and it doesnt go out without getting an update and 2 weeks later Im given another promised date and it still doesnt go out, I start to worry. I filed a dispute because its been 30 days now and I dont know where this is headed. Ive already waited a month, if I can get the sub shipped to me this week, Im ok...if not I just want the money refunded. Again, you might have 15 day lead time but I was given ship dates two different times, 2 weeks apart, thats a lot of people out sick for a lot of days. Please let me know where this order stands.

Edited by eddiefromcali

still no sub...was told it shipped on the 15th, tracking # shows no activity and Im only 4 hours away from you guys. No more lies please, just tell me if it really shipped or if its been delayed.

If one person at Fi gets sick, that's a lot of people out sick.

I understand theyre a small operation, but Ive been given 3 different ship dates and nothing has come in...whats the excuse for that? Had I been told its still being processed Id have no problem but Im being told otherwise.

I'm not a fan of the tracking # being issued before the sub even exsists either. VERY misleading & I've never seen a company make a label w/ a tracking # weeks before it ships. That's causes hella confusion.

I ordered Sat & got the # & was like- cool, its shipping... Nope! On my case I'm not in a big rush cause the car is being painted. Hope it works out for u tho..