Sign in to follow this  
sntgxl

Well, I recieved my Outrageous Deal today...

...And you sent me a different battery!

img20111221154648.jpg

I got the s3400 instead of the D3400, which is completely fine by me. I'm using the battery as a starter anyway.

It is strange though, considering that the S version isn't sold on the SSA store.

Thank you SSA for the $150 savings!

The D series batteries, as told by XS, were sold out 1/2 way through the sale so they sent out the S3400. Costs them more for the S version than the D so you got more bang for your buck.

I got the S3400 too and Aaron aka "Denim" told me what I just said.

The D series batteries, as told by XS, were sold out 1/2 way through the sale so they sent out the S3400. Costs them more for the S version than the D so you got more bang for your buck.

I got the S3400 too and Aaron aka "Denim" told me what I just said.

Oh, okay.

And I do realize that I got an even better deal than I originally thought.

Thanks for the info.

The D3400 was completely sold out and on back order. The S3400 is the exact same battery with a different label, and it comes with the Post terminals, so it's win win. I approved XS to ship these out in the D3400's place since I didn't figure anyone would complain about a free upgrade :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I wasn't complaining (although it did seem like it)

I was really happy to receive the s3400, especially since most companies would simply cancel the order if they ran out. You guys upgraded my order instead.

well thats some good customer service right there. upgraded your order instead of refunding... A+ for SSA