lamchop_8

Hows' ADASSA Audio?

I didn't know they existed anymore.

x2...

I haven't heard anything about Adassa in quite some time.

This is my 1st time! Have you heard mostly good reviews than bad? Would you purchase their products?

I have nothing nice to say, but I will say, China and "daily" woofers with farting fs. So many better options for that money.

Fs of 40hz!

I kno man, thats loud as hell! I talked to the guy. He said they take 6k extremely well & people in Italy are very impressed with them. They look beefy though, I'm lovin the quad stacked magnets! I seen some pics on this sub yesterday on a forum found by "Google" and he had 1 15" kevlar in a small spl box 2-3cubes. And it hit a amazing 151db+! That may not seem that much 2 you guys but that was a single sub + it the setup was in the trunk of a car.

15.jpg

fry.PNG?1307468855

Not sure if serious

I have nothing nice to say, but I will say, China and "daily" woofers with farting fs. So many better options for that money.

Fs of 40hz!

I kno man, thats loud as hell! I talked to the guy. He said they take 6k extremely well & people in Italy are very impressed with them. They look beefy though, I'm lovin the quad stacked magnets! I seen some pics on this sub yesterday on a forum found by "Google" and he had 1 15" kevlar in a small spl box 2-3cubes. And it hit a amazing 151db+! That may not seem that much 2 you guys but that was a single sub + it the setup was in the trunk of a car.

15.jpg

fry.PNG?1307468855

Not sure if serious

What u mean?

I'm curious as to know why there is a 65$ price difference between the D1 and the D2 model.

Me 2 I could ask him about it. They must get loud with a fs of 40hz. I just wonder will they still hit lows good like 28hz.-below

Ha my hdc3's have a high fs and I pound 22hz all day long and peak at 29hz

I'm curious as to know why there is a 65$ price difference between the D1 and the D2 model.

Me 2 I could ask him about it. They must get loud with a fs of 40hz. I just wonder will they still hit lows good like 28hz.-below

Cool cool. Try this song Drug money by Lil Burn. it hits lows like no other.

Cool cool. Try this song Drug money by Lil Burn. it hits lows like no other.

orly.jpg

Almost any sub out there can take 6,000w, lol..

Almost any sub in the right install can break a 150, single sub.

Snoopdan used to run 2 Adassa Warlord 5kw until they both went kapoof.. and never heard about them again..

A sub that costs less than 350 to the customer... NO WAY can it handle 6kw daily!

Maybe for 15-25 seconds.. but that's it.

You'd be 100000000000% better off getting a Zcon if u want to throw some massive power to a sub for a good price to performance ratio.

Fs of 40hz!

15.jpg

An SPL score tells you NOTHING about the performance of a woofer while listening to music. Power handling means nothing at well. So it handles 6K, big whoop, that means nothing as well. Why on earth do you need a driver to handle 6K for daily when 500 is more than enough.

I'll stop here as I don't want to get into the stupidity of marketing today and ignorance.

Fs of 40hz!

15.jpg

An SPL score tells you NOTHING about the performance of a woofer while listening to music. Power handling means nothing at well. So it handles 6K, big whoop, that means nothing as well. Why on earth do you need a driver to handle 6K for daily when 500 is more than enough.

I'll stop here as I don't want to get into the stupidity of marketing today and ignorance.

Too late man. Thank god for ihop. :ehh:

One thing you guys are all overlooking, their packaging really sets them apart:

adassa9.jpg

Some child had to make those as well assembling the driver.

:rofl2:

are those al subs in the background?!?!?!?!? :trippy:

Seems like there's some reason I don't like Adassa, but they've been MIA long enough that I don't recall what it is.

Oh, and I'll call BS on that power rating for any extended period of time. It's not a true "RMS" rating. Burps maybe.

Snoopdan used to run 2 Adassa Warlord 5kw until they both went kapoof.. and never heard about them again..

A sub that costs less than 350 to the customer... NO WAY can it handle 6kw daily!

You'd be 100000000000% better off getting a Zcon if u want to throw some massive power to a sub for a good price to performance ratio.

^^ couldnt agree more :) been throwing 3000 at mine for some time now and it loves it

^^ couldnt agree more :) been throwing 3000 at mine for some time now and it loves it

If this board had a gold sticker emotion, I would post it right here. :drink40:

Fs of 40hz!

15.jpg

Seems like there's some reason I don't like Adassa, but they've been MIA long enough that I don't recall what it is.

Oh, and I'll call BS on that power rating for any extended period of time. It's not a true "RMS" rating. Burps maybe.

Ok thanks guys. :fing34:

Ok thanks. I kinda thought iffy about the kevlar being that cheap and handling that much power. I just never heard of them and I wanted to get other people's perspective on the brand to see if they really live up to what they say. Guess not. So with all being said I guess American made subs would be the best! SSA

I'm wondering the same.

Well, let's see. Given the chinese driver, they're paying maybe $40-50 for the driver, then add in shipping to bring it over here and packaging, being extremely generous they are at, let's say $100 per driver. One driver costs $2 more than the other, so you multiply by whatever arbitrary number they use and when it's all said and done, that $2 turns into $65.

Muck less expensive than that.. 40-50 SHIPPED.

I'm wondering the same.

Well, let's see. Given the chinese driver, they're paying maybe $40-50 for the driver, then add in shipping to bring it over here and packaging, being extremely generous they are at, let's say $100 per driver. One driver costs $2 more than the other, so you multiply by whatever arbitrary number they use and when it's all said and done, that $2 turns into $65.

Speculating much?

I'm wondering the same.

Speculating much?

Get on facebook chat :P

Aye check out my other topic "Song with Xtreme Bass!!" I recommend people to play this with loud setups and good subs that can support it. I know people that melted subs playing this it gets phuckin low man. Try it out and tell me what yall think! Here's a luh vid.

Aye check out my other topic "Song with Xtreme Bass!!" I recommend people to play this with loud setups and good subs that can support it. I know people that melted subs playing this it gets phuckin low man. Try it out and tell me what yall think! Here's a luh vid.

How loud does the setup need to be? I once managed a 137dB on a termlab. Is that loud enough so I don't melt the subwoofer?

How loud does the setup need to be? I once managed a 137dB on a termlab. Is that loud enough so I don't melt the subwoofer?

Yeah it should. What subs do you have? My friend play it on his 15" cvx in a 6cuft ported enclosure tuned to 27hz and it didnt do any damage. It sounded very good

Edited by Randy.D

Yeah it should. What subs do you have? My friend play it on his 15" cvx in a 6cuft ported enclosure tuned to 27hz and it didnt do any damage. It sounded very good

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the Internet.