boy.kroy

For Sale

Post some pics with your username and date. Nice gear here.

Post some pics with your username and date. Nice gear here.

there is a link in my post for pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/def.soundz/ForSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPf2wIHIp4qs6QE&feat=directlink

PLEASE NOTE:

Pictures and Prices aren't just a good idea, but a pre-requisite. Please include a piece of paper referencing SSA in the picture.

A photograph of the item for sale is required.

Expect any thread to not include these items to be deleted instantly by the moderation team.

As has been posted, we need the pics with the paper or we'll have to close it. Thanks!

As has been posted, we need the pics with the paper or we'll have to close it. Thanks!

Im sorry but i dont see a thing for attachment i only see insert link and insert image and the both require a url, sorry this is my first time posting anything in the classifieds

but if you must close it sorry and please dont ban me i have no clue what im doing i dont even have a digital camera someone let me borrow theres

If you have a photobucket acoount that is how I find it easiest to post. You need a pic with a piece of paper showing the date and your username in front of what you are selling.

If you have a photobucket acoount that is how I find it easiest to post. You need a pic with a piece of paper showing the date and your username in front of what you are selling.

Oh thanks now i understand i guess i should have looked at someone elses post before taking pics and posting, sorry for wasting eveyones time.

Not a problem man get the pics up and sell that stuff. It is really nice gear.

Where would this stuff be shipping from BTW?

Trades?

J

Just curious to know what are the specs for the equipment listed

That deuce is an amazing amp

That deuce is an amazing amp

Interested in it. Would go well with my other zed amps from that series.