Sign in to follow this  
CFAIST

Need A new amp?

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new amplifier, I'd like to see something that will do 2-2500 rms and prefer something that will run @ .5 ohm. I've ran American bass VFL's in the past and have had good luck with them. Does anyone have any suggestions otherwise? I'd like to keep it around the 4-500 dollar mark.

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new amplifier, I'd like to see something that will do 2-2500 rms and prefer something that will run @ .5 ohm. I've ran American bass VFL's in the past and have had good luck with them. Does anyone have any suggestions otherwise? I'd like to keep it around the 4-500 dollar mark.
why don't you go with the hifonics brz2400.1? solid amp for a great price. i would also look into the soundstream rub1.2500. both are nice amps

I know it's on the highend of your budget. Many people run them down to .5 ohm with little to know problems. I assume you have the appropriate electrical system to do so?

Amplifier!!!!!

Great deal on those saz 2500.:fing34: I should take one. I will think about it today !

Why do you want to run the amp at 0.5 Ohm ? You need it for your sub(s) or you just want it ?

I have a saz-2500 sundown in excellent shape. PM if interested.

I have a Us Amps md2d rated at 1500 @ 1 ohm and would have no problem doing .5 ohm daily cuz i have a daul. 7 and wired to. 35 bangin a full day on a 70a alt and barely got warm!

Thanks for all the input guys, I want to be able to run @ .5 ohm to help fight box rise and to stay flexible for multiple sub set ups. I've heard mixed reviews about the hifonics and the rubi but they defintely fit the bill. That saz-2500 would be great but it severly cuts into my sub budget. I used to have a U.S. MD3D and loved it but sold it like a dummy. Thinking baout doing a DC 2K as they are getting great reviews.

Thanks for all the input guys, I want to be able to run @ .5 ohm to help fight box rise and to stay flexible for multiple sub set ups. I've heard mixed reviews about the hifonics and the rubi but they defintely fit the bill. That saz-2500 would be great but it severly cuts into my sub budget. I used to have a U.S. MD3D and loved it but sold it like a dummy. Thinking baout doing a DC 2K as they are getting great reviews.

I'd pick the AQ over the DC, AQ seems better built then DC.

And yes, I've opened them both up and compared lol.

Bassaholic, Gotcha I've never used either AQ or DC. What is everyones thoughts on powerbass XTA 2250? I haven't heard anything but good on them. I can get the AQ DC or PB for about the same money

Thanks for all the input guys, I want to be able to run @ .5 ohm to help fight box rise and to stay flexible for multiple sub set ups. I've heard mixed reviews about the hifonics and the rubi but they defintely fit the bill. That saz-2500 would be great but it severly cuts into my sub budget. . Thinking baout doing a DC 2K as they are getting great reviews.

Well then you know what these amps can do and what there capable of so in all reality I really think you should give it a try and lemme finally experience the moment of owning a sundown amp finally haha :) its hooked upto a mayhem now and damn that shit really gets louder then I'd ever imagine it would!! Let's get Er done brotha hah can text photos on demand via cell and take a. Video!!