Sign in to follow this  
60ndown

they're in and connected

sometimes when im lying in bed thinking subs, or coverd in mdf dust, or sweating upside down trying to get a baffle or a screw to be just right, cutting big holes in my car, i wonder if im really a little crazy? i have a wife a home 2 dogs good health, money in the bank and hope.yet i seem to be constsantly obsessed with bass? when i finish an install and it sounds like this, i know why.................

rli 8 protos rock

:woot:

:slayer:

:blink:

pics soon :lol2:

thats sweet, cant wait for pix

you know when you first do an install you kind of 'baby' it until your sure you can beat it? well i beat these here 8s a bit today........................very impressive!

pics soon.............its raining?

listend to some 'agony scene' today ...loud, these are the fastest most accurate subs i have ever heard. :fing34: 'blathering' doubble bass drums = walk in the park for these babies?

How many are you running? Powered by?

Would love to hear 'em

how are they supposed to compare to the rl-i?  i plan on pairing one (rl-i) up to a plate amp myself...

They are similar, both built around the TC2+ motor design - however utilizing a different moving assembly. The RL-i will work quite well in small to moderately sized home theaters. If you want to discuss your specific setup, just drop me a line.

Glad to hear you're diggin' your 8's, 60

Representin' on the central coast! :fing34: