Sign in to follow this  
Jason Witt

Bird sh*t

The weather has been unusually nice this winter, not too cold, snow and ice minimum. The only complaint is the heaping amounts of bird shit I find on my car just about everyday. I think the warm weather has confused them into migrating in circles instead of south just to shit on my car. I wash my car once a month in the winter usually, it has gone to every two weeks. Just as my luck would have it, a fresh wash, then birdshit. I have never had this much trouble with these creatures, I don't even park under trees. Thought i'd share this to see if anybody else has had this happen.

Damn that's a hell of a problem. I can't really relate because my biggest problem is pollen sticking to my car after I wash it. Made me dry it off in the garage.

My has been hit everyday this past week, then it rains lol

Birds make for good target practice with a shotgun ...

buy you a car cover ...

Haha that sucks! The birds are chirping away right now at 1 am which is odd.

When I first got my Eclipse. I would wash my car almost every weekend. Not even a hour after I would finish there would be bird shit on my driver side mirror. Almost every single time and it would always be on the driver side mirror,no where else. I literally watched a bird land on it and shit one day after I had just finished washing it.

I started keeping a car cover on it for the first few days after I washed it. It only took like 2 mins to put on and take off and problem solved... And I also told my little brother to shot every bird he seen.

A car cover would be a pain in the ass covering/removing everyday. I found a cheap metal carport kit that I am going to put together and use. Birdshit is very acidic, and will eat clear coat and fade paint if it's just left on your ride for those who do not know this already.

Well yes guys, the birds are back shitting on everything. I never did get that metal carport kit, and the amounts aren't as copious as last year, but damn it gets on my nerves.

same shit here, crows and there black purpluish shit.. and no lack of it.