Sign in to follow this  
orlando144

Review on Sundown CS

Exceptional customer service!

I bought 2 Sa-12's locally but forgot to take my DMM with me so kinda took a risk buying them.. One came out to be dual 4 ohm which the guy "didn't know about".. Ohh well.

My friend ordered a recone for me but put no adress and left out some necessary info. I get an email from Debbie at Sundown notifying me about it and asking me the info that was left out.

Before my friend ordered it I asked Jacob questions on pricing and how about to order the recone.. Didn't take much for him to get back to me. For the amount of emails he receives and work he has to do to get things taken care of, I am impressed

I love their CS and products. Will definatly support Sundown Audio from their services to their products. 4 Sa-12's coming up :)

yes sir... and this has always been the case.. thats why i have been with sundown for so long, they are always there.. and always going above and beyond...

good to see you tryin out some sundown for a change.dancingsmilie.gif

the crazy thing is thats normal for jacob. i sent him an email this morning about my z v2 and he was back to me before i could find a topic to read.he also keeps the masses in the loop on upcoming products sundown ftw!!!!!

Yeah I was always gonna try staying with Fi Audio but Sundown is now thrown into the cake..

Lets see if i will break the mid 50's

Sundown Audio FTMFW!!!

I agree with all the above posts.

Sundown is constantly improving their product and do whatever possible to help their customers.

:fing34:

Sign in to follow this