Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Ever use Quibids???

This site is more frustrating than the sex date... WTF man!!!

You buy bids vouchers and NEVER win anything... lol...

Any thoughts????

I think its stupid. Its designed for you to waist your money bidding. "I got a Honda civic for like $100!!! YEAH!!" I say bull.gif

^^^lol... I seen the Macbook Pro for $110.. I was like BEAST, lemme find out... Been watching and it's like WTF, you pay to just keep bidding but you'll never win unless someone falls asleep at the keyboard...

^^^lol... I seen the Macbook Pro for $110.. I was like BEAST, lemme find out... Been watching and it's like WTF, you pay to just keep bidding but you'll never win unless someone falls asleep at the keyboard...

lol, I know I just went to the site and im watching some tv being sold and its like 5...4...3...2...10.. NO!!! Then you have to wait until someone falls asleep like you said, or their finger cramps up and they can't click. I think the only thing good about that quibids thing is the girl in the commercial, and she wasn't even the best looking, lol.

lol.... I'll stick to "off the back of the truck" sales I guess... peepwall.gif

x2 on this.lol

Yeah, if im feeling like I need to try and bid on something and try and get it cheap, ill go to the local flea market/swap meet/community garage sale and barter with those people and get some random stuff thats fun until it breaks, or it blows up gheychase.gif

Yeah, if im feeling like I need to try and bid on something and try and get it cheap, ill go to the local flea market/swap meet/community garage sale and barter with those people and get some random stuff thats fun until it breaks, or it blows up gheychase.gif

yes!