Hzd Skizzy

Rental Meters?

I could have sworn one day in chat we talked about how meters can be rented out. Am I recalling the correct conversation? Or am I thinking of something else? If meters are available for rental, I'd love to learn about it.

You can not rent out TL because the software is locked to a certain number of computers.. and will not work if not associated to the account/computer.

SPL-Lab meters are different however.

I believe you are thinking of people who would rent out the SMD DD-1.

We do offer the ability to "rent out" meters but we currently do not have any available at this time due to a shipping problem.

It will be resolved within the next few days though.

We do offer the ability to "rent out" meters but we currently do not have any available at this time due to a shipping problem.

Awesome!

You'll have to let me know when this becomes available. I'm about an hour and a half south of you. I think you actually helped Phi design/build my box for my 12" BTL a while back. Had the teardrop internal kerf.

End of this week more than likely.

And i would not remember if i helped with that install or not... Half the time, I can't even remember what i'm building for myself!

Edited by shizzzon

Thanks for the answer. Once everything is installed of mine, would love to rent one of the LCD Meters.

Renting sounds like an awesome idea! 5$/day?

Renting sounds like an awesome idea! 5$/day?

I agree man! I highly doubt it will be 5 a day though lol.

Renting is the wrong word to use here.

User purchases product up front then is reimbursed later, if contract is met properly, a signed amount.

These meters, after being used, are sold as used meters and re-used as loaner meters.

Users who opt in to try these meters out and then later on down the road decide to purchase one in full get a discount on a new meter since they have already spent money using one before.

That sounds like an awesome idea and should help with sales!

Leave it to Senchez for the $5 a day thought......always trying to work an angle........LOL!!

Him... work... HAHA.

PS - Shag, shizzzon didn't even know about it.

Edited by phi