deebo

new rlp p owner

hey

I just bought 2 12" rlps and I cant wait to get them goin. The thing is I still need to get an amp and I am not sure which to get. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to keep it under 300. Also if someone could help me out with box dimensions as I am thinking of building it myself. I would like to do 2 cubes tuned to 28hz ported. Thanks and I can't wait!!!

Denny

orion would be a solid choice. i had my pair ported with about 1.8 cubes per sub off a pg tantrum 1200.1 and they were amazing. i assume these are the dual 4 correct?

that may not be the case... btw ygpm... if not give it a week or 2 :)

Usamps XT1600.2?

what about a merlin?

thanks for the opinions... I will look into the orions and hifonics.. btw can anyone help with plans to build a box for my subs? Id like to make them around 2 cubed and 28-30hz. Also would it be easier to do both subs in the same box or in separate boxes?

and they are the dual 4 ohms btw

Sure I'll help you with box designs but the last three people that expicilty asked for the same thing never replied, I even sent em pm's!

What you need to tell us is: what are your maximum dimensions (all pinch points in the car or wherever it is going), roughly how you want it to look, what music you listen to might help, weight maximum's are nice to have too.

other than that it should be an easy start.

Thanks for helping! I will have to do some measurements in the trunk (it is a WRX if that helps until I measure). I listen to mostly rap but sometimes alternative as well. I am not going for a show setup here, just a basic ported box will due.

Thanks again and I will update with some measurements soon

Denny

Sure I'll help you with box designs but the last three people that expicilty asked for the same thing never replied, I even sent em pm's!

What you need to tell us is: what are your maximum dimensions (all pinch points in the car or wherever it is going), roughly how you want it to look, what music you listen to might help, weight maximum's are nice to have too.

other than that it should be an easy start.

Picture is worth a thousand words, especially with a measuring device in the space and dimensions underneath.

here is a ghetto image of my measurements... I will take real pics in a little bit

efdfd2a4.jpg

Picture is worth a thousand words, especially with a measuring device in the space and dimensions underneath.