ncacoates

My other addiction.....

This is what keeps my wallet pretty much empty most the time and keeps me from going all out on car audio. I rather enjoy keeping saltwater fish and corals but recently its become a sickness lol. Anyways here is a look hope yall enjoy! If anyone else keeps saltwater post up in here id like to see your tanks as well.

DSC_0145.jpg

I always wanted to do a nice big saltwater setup, looking good man.

I always wanted to do a nice big saltwater setup, looking good man.

Thanks man! Id say go for it but go in knowing its super addictive and i could easily make your ass broke quick haha

i have had a few salt water set ups in my day, SO FUCKING TIME CONSUMING and expensive, i cant even remember how many times i would have a enimi die or a star fish,.. and everything else would get sick and die too.. or a coral would take a shit on me and FLUSH EVERYTHING down the drain...

yours in nice.. very nice.. but i cant see my self doing it ever again... props to you for having the time and patience

i stick to fresh water now thank you !!!

good great man, i met its very nice to watch at night.... i would love to see more pics

Nice! I have been in the salwater trade for many years. What size is your tank, Do you have pictures of your filter and skimmer? Do you frag your own corals, I saw the plug plate in the upper corner. If you need any help please ask me.

Edited by nem

i have had a few salt water set ups in my day, SO FUCKING TIME CONSUMING and expensive, i cant even remember how many times i would have a enimi die or a star fish,.. and everything else would get sick and die too.. or a coral would take a shit on me and FLUSH EVERYTHING down the drain...

yours in nice.. very nice.. but i cant see my self doing it ever again... props to you for having the time and patience

good great man, i met its very nice to watch at night.... i would love to see more pics

Yeah man i feel you i had a huge crash a year back that took almost everything out along with what would have been about 2k worth of corals if i sold them.

Nice! I have been in the salwater trade for many years. What size is your tank, Do you have pictures of your filter and skimmer? Do you frag your own corals, I saw the plug plate in the upper corner. If you need any help please ask me.

Mines just a 75 but its killer setup that took me some time to build and acquire all the stuff. I do frag and sell as much as possible to get some money back. I also work out at an outdoor aqua aquaculture facility that one of my friends runs. I honestly enjoy the corals more than anything. Ill be sure to get you and bigjon some more pictures of the entire setup along with some close ups of some coral.

Yeah man i feel you i had a huge crash a year back that took almost everything out along with what would have been about 2k worth of corals if i sold them.

Mines just a 75 but its killer setup that took me some time to build and acquire all the stuff. I do frag and sell as much as possible to get some money back. I also work out at an outdoor aqua aquaculture facility that one of my friends runs. I honestly enjoy the corals more than anything. Ill be sure to get you and bigjon some more pictures of the entire setup along with some close ups of some coral.

What are you using for lights, leds?

That looks great!!!

More pics!! Looks awesome

Yeah nem its a DIY led fixture I built with 48 rebel es leds in a 2:1 ratio of royal blue to cool white.

Yeah nem its a DIY led fixture I built with 48 rebel es leds in a 2:1 ratio of royal blue to cool white.

Pretty sweet project there. On my small tank which was 150gal I used to run 10 T-12 vho bulbs and 2 175watt MH bulbs.

This is what keeps my wallet pretty much empty most the time and keeps me from going all out on car audio. I rather enjoy keeping saltwater fish and corals but recently its become a sickness lol. Anyways here is a look hope yall enjoy! If anyone else keeps saltwater post up in here id like to see your tanks as well.

DSC_0145.jpg

pretty sure all those corals are illegal to have in the country I live ...looks really cool though

that shit is so fucking cool to just sit and watch. thats the only reason i enjoy going to the doctor lol. they have a big ass salt fish tank thats cool as hell haha

Very cool. I thought about doing one a while back for an octopus, but seemed like too much work, and octopus' don't have a long lifespan in tanks?

That looks amazing, me and my dad have always wanted a salt water setup.

gorgeous fish tank