Sign in to follow this  
harold

this week for 15'' mags?

this question is specifically for someone involved with SI. is it safe to say that our mags (those that preordered) 15'' D2's will be here sometime this week? i know your busy nick, but i just had to ask. sorry.

The 15" MAGs arrived yesterday (Saturday, March 13). Give Nick a week or so to test the whole batch before he can ship them out. Lets just assume that he will finish testing/breaking-in by next Friday. Give another week for SI to pack, label and deliver to UPS for those that were pre-ordered. So theoretically, for 15" D2s, they will not be shipped prior to two weeks from now. In addition, give UPS another week or so to deliver your MAG safely. =)

Edited by eviljin

3 weeks? that's a bit of a stretch i'm guessing. let's just let people on the inside answer this one.

You will never get your MAG!!!! :D

Just wait, you'lle be happy.

Hell, if you've been waiting that long, you can wait a couple more days.

The 15" Magnums came today at 11:32 AM. I will be shipping some of them out tomorrow after I test and re-box them all. :)

You're working too hard Nick! Clarke told me about your hectic life! Keep up the good work! :+1:

Nick is always working too hard... heck, I can hardly ever pin him down and we are from the same town :)

Pre-order is over. :) Regular sales now, though I'm not sure how many 15's are left...might just be 1 left... :D

Pre-order is over. :) Regular sales now, though I'm not sure how many 15's are left...might just be 1 left... :D

Too bad you aren't worthy enough to get it.. ;):D:P

Too bad you aren't worthy enough to get it.. ;):D:P

Don't talk to me. I don't like you.

:+1: