Angelboy863

Incriminator Components?

I'm in the market for a new front stage and I'm thinking about trying a component set. I listen to mostly rap and hip hop, sometimes dubstep. I'm looking at the Incriminator audio 6.5" components because they seem to have some good feedback and well in my price range. Would you guys recommend these to me? Or anything else you guys recommend? They will be in stock door locations. The 6.5s in stock location and tweeters in stock a pillar locations. Will be getting clean 100rms to each side. Gains turned down. I'm not too familiar with comp sets and what to look for. I'm just looking for some good SQ with some loudness. Thanks for your help guys. Sorry if what I've posted isn't enough, again I'm not too sure to look for lol.

I'm in the market for a new front stage and I'm thinking about trying a component set. I listen to mostly rap and hip hop, sometimes dubstep. I'm looking at the Incriminator audio 6.5" components because they seem to have some good feedback and well in my price range. Would you guys recommend these to me? Or anything else you guys recommend? They will be in stock door locations. The 6.5s in stock location and tweeters in stock a pillar locations. Will be getting clean 100rms to each side. Gains turned down. I'm not too familiar with comp sets and what to look for. I'm just looking for some good SQ with some loudness. Thanks for your help guys. Sorry if what I've posted isn't enough, again I'm not too sure to look for lol.

get them... amp them... enjoy them... also, review them...

P.S. purchase them.... NOW

get them... amp them... enjoy them... also, review them...

P.S. purchase them.... NOW

Lol are you recommending then because you'd like a review also? We'll I haven't heard anything negative about the comps. And for $120 it's a steal for a comp set. Right now they are definitely #1 in my list of choices. But how will these compare to rf t1 comps or alpine type r comps?

Lol if I purchase them it wouldnt be until Monday anyways. Need some money in the bank.

They are great comps for the price, I ran a set for a while. Amp them for sure

They are great comps for the price, I ran a set for a while. Amp them for sure

Sounds good to me. But how well do they perform vs some other components that you've had if you can tell me please.

I have ran those IA components and have used the best alpine type r. The IA's are the way to go for the money.eek5wavey.gif

I have ran those IA components and have used the best alpine type r. The IA's are the way to go for the money.eek5wavey.gif

That is some great news! So what was better about these vs the type r's? Louder? More midbass? Better SQ overall? You had them amped correct?

That is some great news! So what was better about these vs the type r's? Louder? More midbass? Better SQ overall? You had them amped correct?

I felt with the proper amp the SQ was better.

I felt with the proper amp the SQ was better.

Nice. My amp will most likely be a sax100.2 for these comps.

Okay, I'm pretty set on these. Thank you!

They will sound good on that amp!! I had mine on 125rms they took every bit of it

They will sound good on that amp!! I had mine on 125rms they took every bit of it

So I heard!! This will be a great front stage from the looks of it!!

For the money they are very hard to beat for running passive.

For the money they are very hard to beat for running passive.

That's why they are my number one pick lol. I'm excited to get them because right now all I have is stock front stage off head unit lol.

Def do a review. I plan to order mine in a few weeks. They are apparently pretty awesome for the price.

Def do a review. I plan to order mine in a few weeks. They are apparently pretty awesome for the price.

Will do. Buying them from the ssa store Monday.

Just ordered them :D

Comps came in today. (yesterday) Thank you very much SSA! Sorry no amp to demo them just yet, hopefully I can find another 125.2 or 100.2 by end of next week, if not I'll just buy one brand new.

But visually these things look great, better than the type r's and every other front stage I've had lol. Looking forward to hooking them up.

Awesome I'd love to hear more reviews on these.

Sweet. Just bought a sundown 100.2 off CACO for $140. Says he'll ship amp out Monday. Sooo next weekend I can install the comps! :D

What's a suggested hz for the hpf. Maybe 100hz or do you guys think I can go lower ? My lpf for the sub is at 80hz. My ssf is around 20hz.