Sign in to follow this  
swift

New Ride

Well,

My 2007 White Diamond Escalade was awesome and we loved it. Low miles (58k) and still have over a year left on its certified warranty. So I decided since we were in good shape with it it was a good time to upgrade into something else. My wife sorta wanted something smaller because we have had big SUV's for the last 6 years or so. I was looking to get maybe a IS250 -350 but secided I would call up Cadillac and see since I already had history with them what they had that might fit the bill.

I went out there with a fully loaded new CTS on my mind but after driving several cars I decided this was the best option especially since we have 2 kids and have been spoiled by space. This was the best driver too.

Its a SRX crossover SUV and I will say this things drives better than the new CTS's by far. This mofo is so loaded it will take awhile to get use to it seriously. I can start this thing from my Iphone, lol. It doesnt use a key but just the key fob, when you get close it unlocks the door and sets the seat and mirrors to your setting, when my wife gets gets her key fob close it sets the seat to her settings. Since my truck is down getting overhauled figured I would post up a few photos of my new purchase. Some may wonder why trade a fully decked out Escalade for this but this is a upgrade for sure.

post-12451-0-39548700-1342673444_thumb.j

post-12451-0-41484900-1342673498_thumb.j

post-12451-0-82809800-1342673511_thumb.j

Edited by swift

Very nice!

Thanks, we are really going to enjoy it. My wife and kids are leaving for the weekend on a short vacation while I stay back and work. Should be a nice trip for her. It will get 20% tint when it gets back

Now just need my truck back so I can turn in this shitty rental car. lol

Oh the second pic is actually the CTS interior, LOL.

The pic with me driving is the SRX

Edited by swift