sumplikapimp78

New System in my Impala

Hey guys wanting gets some info and opinions. I'm been thinking of a upgrade in the future. I have been looking at some different type of subs and not sure which brand to go with. What im running now is 2 directed 12" on a orion hcca d5000, and not happy with the sound now. Was a cheap system to throw together, now im looking for crazy stupid loud annoying bass. Also not sure how to make this happen but in my impala my seats do not fold down so im working with just my truck space, which is 41w 37d 18h. There is a baffle in my rear deck. I assume thats was for a factory sub that was not included in my car. So my choices are between 2 rockford T2 12", 2 DD 3512, or 1 Fi N2 12". (not sure the best amp to run this). I also have stock wiring with extra battery in the back. Really do not want to upgrade stock if i have to, although I am open to any suggestions

Assuming you plan on running 1 ohm you really need to do atleast the big 3 and probably upgrade your front battery.

What about the sound you dont like?

Loud is subjective.

I like long bass lines. I do not like sounds of a hard but flat pound. I am planning on replacing front battery and doing big three upgrade. I have to rewire my entire system i only have 4 guage running now. I was going to run 0 guage.

Alright, trying to help out here because I have a 2004 Impala.. As far as stupid loud bass goes, best option to start out would be two 12's.. Easy to make an efficient enclosure for and I would check out the SSA line in terms of subs. Two 12" Xcons would do some work in that car for sure. Ill add you as a friend, lots easier to talk that way.