EPerez

4 15s! SA-15, OA 15 or other options?

Four 15's should be a good bit louder. Ditch the skars.

Im curious on why everyone is saying not to get the skars. What's "wrong" with them and why wouldn't you choose them?

I've heard them and wasn't impressed. There are other reasons that I wont get into.

Hmm to me they seem to me that they would be pretty good and on other forums people really liked them!

Bad experiences with the owner of skar audio on this forum kind of killed the name. I would go with the obsidian 15s for the price and similar quality of the sundowns.

Ohh but are they good quality subs though?

I've never seen or heard them so I couldn't say that part.

I plan on running four oa 15s in the back of my escape keeping the rear seats. Just need to get the funds to do so.

Ohh ok well the only bad thing I've heard was from you guys on here and that was about the owner not the subs. How much power do you plan on putting to the OAs?

Design is dubious as well. The forums where you've heard positive are full of people who can't or choose not to discern one note wonders from well designed boxes. Of course if your idea of loud is to forego any semblance of response in the process then carry on.

Ohh ok well the only bad thing I've heard was from you guys on here and that was about the owner not the subs. How much power do you plan on putting to the OAs?

I plan on using 800-1000 per woofer to start out.

Design is dubious as well. The forums where you've heard positive are full of people who can't or choose not to discern one note wonders from well designed boxes. Of course if your idea of loud is to forego any semblance of response in the process then carry on.

I know the design has a lot to do with it and this is going to be daily so I don't want a burp box. I want it to be loud but still be good for daily.

I plan on using 800-1000 per woofer to start out.

I would only be using 750 per sub. Have you ever used the oa subs?

Almost bought an 18. Used to have sa12s and they're pretty similar.

I'm really thinkin about the oa 15s and i really like the price! I just need 4 d4s for my setup and they're not in yet. I emailed them askin when they would be in but haven't had a response yet. I know its at least 90 days.

Really liking the price is a strange selection criteria. You may like the price today but regret you didn't spend more tomorrow.

I mean that it fits my budget. What do you think i should raise my budget too?

That I can't answer for you. I was just making sure you were evaluating both now and later in your decision.

Too me right now i think itd be somethin id want for now and later and if for some reason it isnt later down the road i can always sell the 15s I'm thinkin bout gettin right now and get bigger 15s to replace and also add power.

hey i didnt want to make another thread kind of about the same thing but i've been searching around and i cant find any trailblazers walled at the c pillar with 4 15s. If anyone has done this or have seen this done can you please let me know? I'm trying to find out the best way to do it. I'm pretty sure the wall will be around 10 to 12 cubes net depending on the subs i choose. Thanks everyone!