Sign in to follow this  
BumpinZ28

New from MI

Hows every doing! My names Kyle I live in clarkston MI and just got my 2 12" Zcons finally installed. This is in a 2002 z28 Camaro haha yes I've seen Steve's walled off maro but I could never do that to my car. Anyway I'm usuing a soundstream xxx6500d for the subs now and they slam! There in a crappy box to that rests on my folded down back seats. Working on a box for my Ttop well box is actually a t line tuned to 36hz. Blows away a lot of my friends systems besides my buddy Dan who has 6 18" icons in a 4th order hahahaha anyway enough of my talking I'll post some quick pics

c8fb4d4b.jpg

af11cc78.jpg

8aad8cc0.jpg

5ef3ce8b.jpg

Welcome

:WELCOME:

Nice setup!

I will be in Detroit/flint/toledo here this weekend.

It seems you forgot some pics Kyle! But don't worry, I'll lend you a hand :)

137bb925.jpg

e46f98ce.jpg

a4cbcffe.jpg

:TMNT:

hahaha thanks! yea just finished up my album. hey where can i get myself a team ssa decal! or should it say Team IAK i dont know what the difference is hahaah just glad to be running the zcons

hahaha thanks! yea just finished up my album. hey where can i get myself a team ssa decal! or should it say Team IAK i dont know what the difference is hahaah just glad to be running the zcons

Well, Team SSA is for Team SSA member only, same goes for IAK.

you should send in a request to Mark or Aaron via PM or email.

If your interested in joining IAK, then you will need to send an email to Chop from IAK section.

I bet those things are loud in there! Get a new box going. I would suggest hitting up Sean DeYound, he can build a very good enclosure.

Sench is ALWAYS there to back you up with the pics :)

Nice car and equipment, you will be surprised at how much better they will sound with a better enclosure. That box looks tiny with very little port area, however I don't think that a t line will work.

Yes he is the picture ninja!

Yea sadly with zcon recones and extra battery along with my huge welding cable for big 3 my last check was takin from me hahaha! But Im getting a box fiberglassed for my rear hatch that will have exact specs for the zcons will sound a hell of a lot louder! I normally have my boxes in my hatch on the rear deck but wanted to get these zcons in ASAP I don't think Ill hit amazing numbers I'm losing a lot of cabin space in the hatch with the subs current location but already hella loud was shaking a local plazas windows while waiting for a pizza hahahaha

Thanks everyone!

If I ever took down my wall it would be to do 4 12s where the back seat go. You day you could never do what i did, to your car. I assure you everything I did is reversable in a days time. I wouldn't destroy an SS.

:WELCOME:

If I ever took down my wall it would be to do 4 12s where the back seat go. You day you could never do what i did, to your car. I assure you everything I did is reversable in a days time. I wouldn't destroy an SS.

Not saying you destroyed it my fellow Camaro owner! I just don't want to scratch up or mark up interior panels. I was thinking of having a box that would hold 2x 15s extends from the back seats across the rear deck and down into the Ttop well and I'd use aero ports. But for now court fines.... Out of the game until I'm givin my car back out of forfeit