Sign in to follow this  
Norcal Colby

NC Signing in

My name is Colby. I go by either Colby, NC, Norcal or zccolby (youtube). I am new to the forum, but not new to audio. I have minimal hands on expereince due to lack of funds, however I have dedicated much of my time to research. I spend hours each day designing, reading, or watching videos on topics related to audio. I am working my way through the Loud Speaker Design Cookbook and have been through plenty of advanced math and physics courses. I live in Sacramento, CA, but went to college in San Luis Obispo, CA. I am all about having a community, so you will find me helping people whenever I can. I might have a minor single sub build coming up shortly so if that goes well I will post the documentry videos. I might even make a few how-to's on my youtube.

have a nice day. NC out

Also, I have my resume building and will be looking for a shop job with month to gain more hands on time with equipment.

Thought you were mad at us,

any who, no matter :WELCOME:

It's great to have you aboard :dance:

Welcome

I thought I would stay in and see if my opinion changes. so far so good ;) I might be rolling up on a SSA Icon here in a sec. We shall see. I figured if I had an Icon it would be wise to be apart of a forum that knows a bit more about that particular sub. If I get it, you will see me in the forum about starting a simple build

:WELCOME: