frogcase2002

subbwoofer in box

i was wondering if it was alright to glue on and clamp my baffle with my subwoofer mounted already?

anyone? trying to do this tonight, just got my zcon back smile.png

uhhh i dunno id take the sub out first buddy id be leary on letting my zcon get glued to my box haha. :P thats just me. haha

its just i got the box built in the trunk and there wouldnt be enough room for my drill and it would be really hard getting it in lined up cause its so heavy and sub is firing back

I wouldn't recomend you do it possible gluing of the ZCON to the box is not a good thing haha. but if you dont want to take it out if does happen thats a waste of 500 bucks. id rather see you not pissed of then pissed off trying to get your zcon unglued from the box baffles haha. but you can try it if you suspect any glue touching id recomend you get that sub out ASAP!

So you want to make another baffle, mount the driver to that, then glue it to your enclosure that is already in the car?

Yeah I don't understand what you are wanting to do. Try to explain it a bit better.

well i already did it lol, but what i was saying is i built a box inside my trunk and didnt put the baffle on yet,, then i got my sub and mounted it to the baffle that was not on the box then put the baffle with the sub on it on the box,, really hard to do with a zcon 15 on it lol

well i already did it lol, but what i was saying is i built a box inside my trunk and didnt put the baffle on yet,, then i got my sub and mounted it to the baffle that was not on the box then put the baffle with the sub on it on the box,, really hard to do with a zcon 15 on it lol

Pictures?

Pictures?

ill try and put some up tomorow,, got a few pictures of the box while i was building it in the trunk

Soooo, have you thought about how you will get it out?