JPed2563.1

Suggest me a mids and highs amp?

The other day I was just minding my own business, coming home from work, and all of a sudden my car's mids and highs just stop, and my car fills with smoke. Now I'm out a four channel, and the outputs on my deck burnt up, so I JUST have bass to listen to for the time being. :l

Anyways, I just need a two channel to run my Type R 6.5 components up front, so they can keep up with my fifteens

• Previous products that you have used: Blaupunkt 470 is the only Fourchannel I've ever used.
  • Budgetary constraints: Somewhere around $400 max.
  • Vehicle which the equipment will be used in: 2001 Jetta, only powering one set of components.
  • Musical preferences: Dubstep and Rap.
  • System goals: I just want them to keep up with the fifteens, and sound decent. Nothing too special. The subs are only on 1k.
  • List any research you have previously done: I've been pretty keen to try Arc, Crescendo, and maybe the Skar 85.4. I'm at a loss though, haha.
    If I'm missing anything else, just let me know. c:

Honestly, I would not suggest the Sax-125.2. AS much as I love Sundown and have had previous amps from them without a hitch, the 125.2 has given me more trouble than I can deal with. I'm on amp number 3 from them burning up.

I'll vote for the Boston amp, I love mine.

Really? Spending $125 for an amp, seems a little... iffy. :P But if everyone seems to agree, I might hit it up.

Although, I've already been told to "Stop wasting money on cheap shit and do a proper install." on these boards, haha.

Since Boston Acoustics dropped out of the mobile market the remaining stock has dropped way down in price. The retail of that GT125 was probably over $300.