juicemanfla

what amp to run

Right now i have 2 audiopipe apsm 1500 on two sa 12s i will be gettin 2 more sa's so my question is what will be the best amp to.run all 4 so i can have just one amp to power my subs

What are the subs, d2 or d4? This will help answer your question better.

D4

I wanna get a one ohm load so i can bang the sa's to there full poteniol

The ohm load will have nothing to do with getting the SA's to there full potentiol. Having (4) D4 ohm subwoofers will get you an to a .5 ohm load or 2 ohm load, if you dont have a good electrical or not competing then stick with a 2 ohm load. A good amp that will power those subs would be and Audiopipe 3000, Rockford 2500 or Kicker 2500. Just depends on your budget really, how much do you want to spend on an amplifier?

Wiring diagram for (4) D4 ohms subs, 2 ohm load:

4_4ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

i would sell the ones you have and buy all new d2s more amp choices at 1 ohm.

Bout $400 had an optin to buy the d2 from nic Watts out in lakbutler but i like the d4s if ur sayin an aufiopipe 3000 mine as well keep the two apsms and strp them or just run one on each set and get a one ohm load

But at the same time i didnt.know i would only get a 2ohm load run 4 d4 u learn sumthing new everyday perciate it and thanks for the.diagram

i read what what your typing, i give up every time.

if you need help i would suggest trying harder to convey you thoughts, and NO slang. or bullshit.

not being rude just telling you how it is.

Listen man i asked a simple.question i didnt ask for all that extra stuff and i can talk any way i please as for slang where u see me usin slang?cats like youswear yall know everythi.g and try and talk down on sumbody that dont know certen things all i wanna know is what amp i needed not be talked to like a child

Listen man i asked a simple.question i didnt ask for all that extra stuff and i can talk any way i please as for slang where u see me usin slang?cats like youswear yall know everythi.g and try and talk down on sumbody that dont know certen things all i wanna know is what amp i needed not be talked to like a child

If you want people to understand what you are typing, you should try to use sentences and punctuation. This isn't a grammar class but you should at least try to make sense.

You have dual 4 ohm subs. Get an amp that does the amount of power that you want at 2ohms, or strap the Audiopipe amps.

Or just continuing acting like a 5th grader