krb1991

i thought free shipping from ssa on sundown items?

I wasn't in any way trying to be a dick or point out that somewhere else is cheaper. I love this forum and everyone here involved. Such a great forum. But money is tight and of course would like the cheapest route.. Considering mortgage payment itself is 800 a month. No doubt in my mind that ssa isnt quality. Top notch i would say. But someone can only afford what they can afforc period. But yes and this is towards steves comment, i wouldnt have a problem with a free shipping product and one thats not for the community i love if money wasnt tight. I apologize and wasnt saying anything like its stupid for ssa to charge shipping when one place doesn't because i understand it. Buy i can only do what i can do.

I wasn't in any way trying to be a dick or point out that somewhere else is cheaper. I love this forum and everyone here involved. Such a great forum. But money is tight and of course would like the cheapest route.. Considering mortgage payment itself is 800 a month. No doubt in my mind that ssa isnt quality. Top notch i would say. But someone can only afford what they can afforc period. But yes and this is towards steves comment, i wouldnt have a problem with a free shipping product and one thats not for the community i love if money wasnt tight. I apologize and wasnt saying anything like its stupid for ssa to charge shipping when one place doesn't because i understand it. Buy i can only do what i can do.

I'd agree with this but when an item is $20.00 or so more from SSA then don't eat out for 2 meals and you've paid for it. The customer service Aaron and Mark give and just caring about what they sell is worth more to me than saving 20 bucks. Where else can you ask a question after hours and receive a response in less than an hour? I just placed an order for a new XS Xp3000 and while I could save a few bucks somewhere else I ordered from SSA because of the customer service and the time they invest in this forum helping out customers like you and me. problem is when people take all the info and the time they volunteer then buy from someone else to save five bucks.

Thanks guys

I completly agree=)

I'd agree with this but when an item is $20.00 or so more from SSA then don't eat out for 2 meals and you've paid for it.

Where do you eat out? That's the price of 2 beers and a tip, not meals. :P

I'd agree with this but when an item is $20.00 or so more from SSA then don't eat out for 2 meals and you've paid for it.

Where do you eat out? That's the price of 2 beers and a tip, not meals. :P

That's why I limit my going out to the bar. Too expensive,! Rather spend it on subs, amps or speakers! :P

Where do you eat out? That's the price of 2 beers and a tip, not meals. tongue.png

That's why I limit my going out to the bar. Too expensive,! Rather spend it on subs, amps or speakers! tongue.png

well then you dont want to go out on a night with me!

Where do you eat out? That's the price of 2 beers and a tip, not meals. tongue.png

That's why I limit my going out to the bar. Too expensive,! Rather spend it on subs, amps or speakers! tongue.png

well then you dont want to go out on a night with me!

So your not a cheap date. lol

Ew lol

Oh I know, I was not referring to you, hence why I mentioned what I read on other sites. Best option is almost always to check for used if what you want is out of budget. This site may not have a ton of classifieds traffic, but you can almost be assured the items for sale are well taken care of and you are dealing with a quality person. That cannot be said on other sites where scamming is rampant. smile.png

Side note: I would KILL for a $800 a month payment.

I have bought alot of used suff on SSA forum and I haven't ever had a problem.adhd.gif

I'd agree with this but when an item is $20.00 or so more from SSA then don't eat out for 2 meals and you've paid for it. The customer service Aaron and Mark give and just caring about what they sell is worth more to me than saving 20 bucks. Where else can you ask a question after hours and receive a response in less than an hour? I just placed an order for a new XS Xp3000 and while I could save a few bucks somewhere else I ordered from SSA because of the customer service and the time they invest in this forum helping out customers like you and me. problem is when people take all the info and the time they volunteer then buy from someone else to save five bucks.

Thanks guys

Thank you for that. We do have a coupon code running right now. ;)

Coupon code?

Coupon code?

For XS power, and Sundown amps.

Oooo im lookin at xs power or kinetic batts hrm

x2. Covers my taxes at least.

My mortgage is $350.60/month.

My utilites are $350.60/month.

Seems normal

My mortgage is $350.60/month.

Holy hell, I need to buy a house, just to rent out.

doesnt obama cover shipping?

/lol

just read the last couple posts, and i agree. we, as americans, want it all but not the work that comes with it. however, the appliances breaking earlier than expected is due to technology and advances that come with it. knowing very well that you must have the latest and greatest, companies fabricate their goods with this in mind.(/conspiracies)

warranties are also a business, with most warranties maxing out at about 5 yrs. we are spoiled, we have smart phones costing $400, tablets, whether it be samsung, nooks, or iPhones/iPads which somehow have convinced people that their model they bought last year is no longer anygood and look this new one is shiny!, rawr reptar m'fka!

Edited by salgutierrez